Thirty Three

Once they arrived at the dorm house, Bob left them to settle down. "Finally." Yoongi sighed as he plopped down on the couch. 

"How about we rest for a bit then explore the building?" Jungkook asked as he took off his thick winter coat. "I would wait til tomorrow. I will go to Headmaster Wook's office later and ask if he can let the changelings know we are here." Dan said as he set his bag on the table. "I don't want them to attack us and think we are enemy's."

Taehyung helped Jimin onto the other couch. "Do you need anything Jimin?" Jin asked. Jimin shook his head slightly. He then got up and looked down at his stomach. "Is it Ketsuki?" Namjoon asked. 

"Yes." Jimin said softly. "Is it safe to allow him out?" Namjoon asked the headmaster. "Yes I think so." Dan replied. 

"Okay." Jimin said and lifted up his shirt a little, pressing down on the tattoo. Ketsuki appeared and ran to the window, looking outside. "Is it okay?" Jin asked. Jihyun walked up to it and saw it was looking outside in awe. 

"I think it finds outside pretty." Jihyun said. "Oh. That's weird." Yoongi commented. "How are you holding up Jimin?" Taehyung asked. "Pretty good, I actually feel a little better." Jimin said. His face was slowly getting its full color back, he looked more alive. 

"That's good but how?" Jungkook asked. "Wait, let me look at something." Dan said, opening his bag and pulling out a book. It was a book about the ancient beasts. 

Dan flipped through the pages and scanned til he found the answer he was looking for. "I found it." He said. "When Ketsuki is out, it will store power from the vampire jewel inside itself, and depending how much it absorbs, the longer it can stay out without going insane. You can tell how much power it absorbs by the color of it's eyes. Dark means low amount of power while bright means high amount of power. If the holder is away from the jewel, the power Ketsuki holds will radiate off it when it is released." 

Jihyun looked at Ketsuki's eyes, they were bright red. "They are bright." He said. Everyone sighed in relief. "Well, we all should sleep since it's late afternoon. We should all be exhausted." Namjoon said. Everyone agreed and departed to the rooms. They decided to split the rooms by sleeping in the same rooms as their roommates back at the school. Each room has two beds except for one master bedroom. There was 5 rooms in total. 

Jimin and Jihyun got into their room and got ready for bed. Ketsuki was on Jimin's bed all curled up at the foot like a cat. "If you need me to recast that spell on you just let me know. I know it won't be as strong as the other witches but it's the best I can do." Jihyun said. 

"Its fine, and okay. Good night." Jimin said as he closed his eyes. He was gripping the locket in his hands. He was happy that Jihyun was back in his life, but he was scared that he will disappear again. 

"Jihyun." He called out. 

"Yeah?" 

"Can I sleep with you?" Jimin asked. Jihyun smiled and got out of his bed. He got into the covers and closed his eyes. "Sleep well." He said. Jimin nodded and drifted off to sleep. 

A few minutes later Ketsuki's head poked up. It got up and ran to the window, a little happy. It looked out the window to a snowstorm. 

But Ketsuki can see the dark blue eyes and gentle smile staring back at it. 

***

Suru sighed. He was in the cell watching Hoseok on his knees in defeat. This kid is strong. Even after witnessing his love dead over and over again, he refuses to shatter. Wonder what will break his sanity. Suru thought.

"What is taking so long? Junsuina is getting impatient." Mark said in frustration as he walked in. "He's not breaking." Was all Suru replied.

"Well she said you have til tomorrow evening or else we are killing him." 

"What? But I thought she wanted the jewel." Suru replied shocked. 

"Well, she said something will happen to the jewel if the vampire dies. So you have til tomorrow to get it out or we are killing him." Mark said and walked out. 

Suru sighed in frustration. Normally he wouldn't care if someone dies, but if Hoseok dies in this state, it will affect Suru too. 

When a changeling bites someone, they take a piece of their victim, as a way to control them. So if their victim were to die while in the mindset, it will greatly affect the changeling, possibly a chance of death. 

"Brother." 

Suru lifted his head to the sound of that voice, it was the voice of his little sister. She was talking to him through his mind. 

"What is it?" He asked. 

"A group of vampires arrived here at the school. Headmaster Wook is talking about them being out allies or something, one of them holding the Ketsuki beast." 

"So they arrived. How are you and the school holding up? Anyone suspecious?"

"No, everything seems normal. Can you return home? With them here the school will be safe." 

"I want too but I don't want to risk it." 

"Please, I can feel the vampires emotions. They really want their friend back, at least one of them." 

Suru sighed, he knew that vampire was Namjoon. 

"I will try, but I can't make any promises. Try and see if you can get close to them, but don't let them know that you know me. For now, can you do that for me?" 

"Sure." 

"Thank you Momo." 

Suru looked down at Hoseok who was crying, he was begging for his friends but not for all the torture to end. Suru sighed for the third time and bent down to Hoseok's height. He brought two fingers to Hoseok's forehead and got him out of the mindset. 

Hoseok was breathing heavily and examining his surroundings, but once his eyes landed on Suru, he backed up in fear. I forgot, once you bring someone out of the mindset, they fear you. Even the strongest fall victim to this power. Suru remembered.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm gonna return you to your friends." Suru said softly. Hoseok was still against the wall, panting. His eyes were full of fear. 

"You know what, this is easier." Suru said. Hoseok was confused but his vision blacked out and he fell to the ground. Suru had his tail out and it poked Hoseok's side, releasing a sleeping venom. 

Yes, changelings have tails, they just keep them hidden a lot. Back in the olden days, humans would hunt changelings for their tails, as a sense of pride. If you skinned a changeling of it's tail, you would be respected by others. They also fetched a pretty penny at the market. So changelings now keep them hidden a lot, only releasing them in self defense or when they are comfortable. Some changelings who are alive don't have their tails anymore. 

Suru picked up Hoseok and snuck out of the room. No one was around so he quickly tiptoed down the hall and to the front door. 

"Lets get out of here." 

1226 words. Guys, this chapter was pre written but I wasn't able to publish it til now since I wanted  the answers done first. But yeah, I wanted to put in more facts with changelings so maybe I will do more on werewolves or witches next. Comment which ones you want more background of. I am about to start answering the questions, it takes me a while since it is a lot of copying and pasting. 

Anyways, thank you all so much for reading and please don't be a silent reader, vote and comment your opinions. I love you all and I hope you have an amazing day. 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!