Chapter 49

"Highly doubt that." Jimin said, summoning a spear and running towards her. Junsuina jumped forward, dodging. When Junsuina landed, she dashed, pulled out her katana and stabbed Ketsuki's stomach.

"Ketsuki!!" Jimin and Chama screamed. Junsuina pulled out her sword, making Ketsuki fall backwards. Chama caught her in his arms. Ripping off his blazer, he applied it to her wound, preventing blood from seeping through. 

"Oh, forgot to mention." Junsuina said, turning to face Jimin. "When Ketsuki is in human form, their is a chance she can die." 

Chama looked up at Jimin, his eyes wide as saucers. He picked up Ketsuki and got away from Junsuina. Jimin's teeth clenched in anger, he ran up to Junsuina summoning multiple spears. He swung them towards her, not thinking about anything else other than killing her. 

She was now on the ground with spears stabbed into her arms, legs, chest and even one close to her heart. Junsuina looked up to Jimin towering over her, his face and body fuming with anger. 

She tried to lift her arm up to remove one of the spears, but he stepped on her hand with enough pressure to shatter the bones. She bit her lip to prevent herself from screaming. 

Jimin summoned another spear, aiming it towards Junsuina's heart, but several pair of arms wrapped around his body, making him come back to his senses. 

***

"Don't they ever stop?" Yoongi heaved as he summoned a wall of ice to stop Young-Jae from attacking him. 

"Hoseok, can you do the honors?" Namjoon asked, kicking JB in the ribs. "Sure." Hoseok said. "Yoongi, do your part." 

Yoongi obeyed Hoseok's command, trapping the werewolves in crystals of ice. Before they can break out of them, Hoseok ran up, draining their energy. His entire body was pulsing, getting used to the amount of power he gained. 

Everyone sighed, but Namjoon turned his head to see Jimin towering over Junsuina, spear in hand. 

His aura felt... murderous. 

"Guys." Namjoon called out. 

Everyone looked over to Namjoon. He was pointing to Jimin. They all ran up to him, hugging or holding him from behind. 

His blood colored eyes turned to a softer shade of red as his breathing slowly returned to normal. Tears were running down his face as he fell to his knees. 

"It's alright." Jin spoke quietly. "We're here baby." 

Junsuina looked up, her eyes filled with anger mixed with humiliation. Yoongi looked her in the eyes, his eyes flaming with anger. He lifted his hand up, trapping her in ice. 

"You're not leaving." He said darkly. 

Jimin looked up at Chama, who was holding a passed out Ketsuki. "K-Ketsuki." He mumbled. Everyone looked up, a look of sadness washing over their faces.

"We need to get her to a hospital." Namjoon said. "Or at least to someone who can heal others." Hoseok suggested.

"To the headmaster's office." Jungkook said. "Yeah, can you teleport us there?" Chama asked. "It can save time."

"Yeah. Everyone grab onto me."

Everyone placed their hand either on Jungkook's arms or back. Jungkook closed his eyes, teleporting them to the headmaster's office. Most of the day time students were still in class.

They made it into the office, scaring the headmaster. "What happened?" He asked shocked. "Asashin and Junsuina." Namjoon replied.

"Asashin?" He questioned. "The new student?" 

"We'll explain later. For now we need to help Ketsuki." Namjoon said. "She will die if we don't help." 

Headmaster pulled a small pouch of crystals out of his desk. "Aren't those changeling crystals?" Yoongi asked.

"Some changelings produce healing acid." Headmaster replied, shattering the crystal.

A female changeling wearing a nurses uniform appeared. She had green hair tied into a bun with deep blue eyes.

"You called?" She asked, voice void of emotion. "We need you to heal her." Headmaster said, pointing to Ketsuki in Chama's arms.

"Okay, place her on the couch." She commanded. "I need to be with her alone, this can get graphic." 

Jimin was hesitant of leaving Ketsuki with this stranger, but he trusts the headmaster, meaning he should trust this woman. 

"Junsuina!" Jin blurted out. "We left her unattended."

Everyone got up and ran to the yard. They saw a pile of ice along with a lot of blood. But there was something in that pile, a gray powder. 

"Dust." Hoseok whispered. "That means her body perished." 

"But, how?" Jimin asked. "She probably killed herself since her body was covered with wounds from the spears. Junsuina would rather end her life then be humiliated by her enemies." Chama sighed. "Proves how big her ego is." 

The sound of groans made everyone look over to the werewolves, their purple eyes now gone. "Their free from her control." Jimin gasped. 

They walked over to the werewolves. "Where's that woman?" JB said, his voice groggy. "She's gone." Namjoon responded. The werewolves heads shot up to look at him. 

"R-really?" BamBam asked hopeful. "Yes." Jimin replied making them sigh with happiness. "Just how bad is it to be under her control?" Hoseok muttered under his breath. 

Yoongi made the ice trapping the werewolves shatter. They shook the ice out of their fur, thanking them a million times. 

Jimin gasped, remembering something. He looked over to the pile of dust and his theory was correct. Two jewels were poking through the dust. 

He picked them up, wiping the dust away. "The jewels." He said to the others. The werewolves faces lit up. Jimin handed the werewolves their jewel back. "We will return this to Julie, promise." BamBam swore. 

"Good." Jimin said. The werewolves bid their goodbyes and left through the nearby forests. 

"You guys may come back, she's healed." They heard Chama say from behind them. "Okay." Jimin responded. 

"I see Junsuina is gone." Chama commented, pointing to the pile of dust and blood. "Yeah." Hoseok replied. 

"She's finally gone." 

969 words. Omg one more chapter!!! This book has defiantly been a journey for me. I learned so much about my writing and it improved so much. The sequel is already getting planned out, I am starting to work on the cover. I want to make it using the similar style that this book's cover has.

Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading and please don't be a silent reader, vote and comment your opinions. I love you all very much and I hope you have an amazing day.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!