Three

Jimin's PoV

My alarm went off and I smacked it, yawning. Time to start my first official day of this school. I got up and went to my drawers, picking out a simple outfit. Black jeans with rips on my thighs and knees, a white t shirt and blue jean jacket. I slipped on a white hat along with some black sneakers. 

I grabbed my phone and wallet, slipping them into my back pocket. I looked to my nightstand and saw the locket. I slipped it on, feeling much more relaxed, knowing that it's safe around my neck. 

"Morning Jimin." "Morning Taemin hyung." "Ready for your first day of class?" "Eh, kinda nervous." "You'll be fine." I smiled and he hugged me. 

"Whats this?" He asked, lifting up my locket. "My brother gave it to me on my birthday, we were really close." "Do you no longer talk to him?" "It's personal." "I'm sorry Jimin." 

"It's fine. We should get going." We walked out of the dorm and made our way to the school building. We walked to the building but a large group of girls were blocking the entrance. "It's the night class again." Taemin hyung sighed. 

"They really are popular." "Ya, every girl here WORSHIPS them. It can get annoying at times cause their screams are loud." 

The doors opened and the night class began walking out. Girls screamed and some even fainted. I looked up and saw Taehyung, he saw me and smiled, waving a little. I returned the wave and several girl's heads jerked towards me. 

I gulped and backed away a little. Once the night class got out of the building, we all began entering the school building. 

"Did I see one of them waving at you?" Taemin questioned as we walked down the hall. "Y-ya, we met last night when I took a walk around the garden." Taemin froze and placed one of his hands on my shoulder. 

"What were you doing outside last night?" "I couldn't sleep so I took a walk, that's where I met him in the garden." "Did he do anything to you?" "No, why?" "N-nothing, your class is at the end of the hallway on the left." He muttered, walking away. 

What was that all about? Oh well. I began walking down the hall, fiddling with the locket hanging around my neck. 

I made it to the class and opened the door. "You must be Park Jimin." The teacher said, voice carrying no emotion. "Yes." The teacher got up and walked to the front of the class. 

"We have a new student, please write your name on the board and introduce yourself." The teacher said bluntly, returning to her desk, taking a sip of her coffee. 

I walked slowly to the white board and began writing my name. I turned around and bowed. "My name is Park Jimin, it's an honor to meet you." The class began whispering to one another. 

"He's hot." 

"I know, he is just as hot as the night class students." 

"Does that mean every girl will be after him?" 

"I wonder if he's into guys?" 

"Okay class, that's enough. You can sit near the back corner next to Lisa. Lisa raise your hand." A hand raised out of the crowd and Jimin walked towards her, breathing deeply.

"Hey Lisa." "Hello Jimin, how are you liking this school?" "It's pretty good so far." The teacher slammed her ruler on the board, making all our heads turn and pay full attention to her. 

No One's PoV

Class went by slowly as everyone wrote down the notes in their books. Jimin was taking notes with one hand, while the other was fiddling with his locket. He fiddles with it a lot, it keeps him calm.

 He has another necklace around his neck but he keeps that one tucked in his shirt. It was on a shorter chain and it's both his parent's wedding bands, they were intertwined with each other. These two necklaces mean the world to him and he would die if they went missing. 

*RING*

"Alright class, dismissed." Everyone got up and made their way to the door, pushing each other out of the way to get out faster. "What do you have now Jimin?" Lisa asked, looking over his schedule. 

"I have gym." "Oh me too." "Cool, lets go." The two intertwined their arms, skipping down the hallway. Those two instantly grew a great friendship, probably for how childish they are. 

They skipped into the gym and separated, heading into the proper change rooms. Jimin walked in with his bag and headed to the corner. He slipped off his shirt and changed into his oversize white shirt, and wiggled out of his jeans, putting on black gym shorts. 

He walked out and everyone was staring at him. 

"Oh my gosh look at his collarbone." 

"Ya, and look how slim yet fit he is." 

"I wonder if he is looking for someone." 

Jimin tried to ignore the comments and walked over to Lisa, who was talking to 3 other girls. "Oh girls, this is Jimin. Jimin this is Jennie, Rose, and Jisoo." The three girls smiled and Jimin smiled back. 

The 5 made small chat and the gym teacher entered, whistling loudly. "Three laps around the gym then to the middle to stretch, Rose will lead them." Everyone obeyed and started running around. 

After everyone ran, they met in the middle and Rose led them through a couple stretches. "Alright, today we are doing high jump, get your outside shoes and meet me in the field. The students departed to the change rooms, grabbing their shoes out of their lockers. 

They exited the building and made their way to the field, a huge mat and two poles holding a meter stick can be seen. The students split into two groups, some on the left and some on the left. 

They started and most kids completed it, only one kid failed it. The second time they did it, three kids failed. It kept on going til it was only Jimin, Jennie, Lisa and two boys. 

Jimin was next, the meter stick was quite high. He breathed deeply and began running. He lifted the leg closest to the mat and used the opposite leg to hoist him over the barrier. He successfully made it over, barely grazing the stick. 

"Great job Jimin." The teacher complimented as Jimin ran back to the line. He was sweating a little and his hair was sticking to his forehead. His shirt was hanging a little, exposing his milky skin and delicious neck and collarbone. 

"Jimin, with the way you look, you are leaving guys with a not exactly pleasant problem." Lisa snickered, pointing to the guys eyeing Jimin, looking like they are ready to pounce. 

"Sorry." He chuckled, adjusting his shirt. The rings on his necklace clashing gently against each other. 

Gym finished and the class left for the change rooms, quickly getting dressed then departing to their next classes. 

The rest of the day went pretty smoothly, nothing chaotic. Most of Jimin's classes he has with Lisa, so he is thankful he won't be alone for a majority of them. It was sunset and Jimin stayed behind, studying in the library. 

He packed his things once he noticed the sun setting, the sky painted in a glorious mixture of orange with dark blue clouds, creating a masterpiece. 

He left the library and made his way to the front of the building. But he stopped once he heard voices. Crap, the night class students. 

He tried to sneak past but someone appeared behind him, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pinning him against the lockers. 

"What's a sweet thing like you doing here at this time of day?" 

1297 words, sorry for the long wait. 😬