Thirty Two

Namjoon and the headmaster stayed silent as the guy led them through the multiple hallways. "Your school is amazing." Namjoon commented. 

"Shut up dimples." The guy demanded. Namjoon zipped his lips as they continued down the hall. 

They finally reached a huge door, on the door was a sign in gold that read 'Headmaster Wook'. The guy opened the door and pushed them in, locking the door behind them. The walls were a warm beige with multiple snow paintings on the wall. A large dark desk in the center of the back wall with book shelves on either side. In front of the office was two light gray couches facing each other with a dark wood table between them. 

At the desk sat a man that looked to be in his late twenties or early thirties. He had short black hair and dark colored eyes. He was wearing a white dress shirt with black slacks and suspenders. "Headmaster Dan, what brings you all the way up here?" He asked. 

"We need your help." The headmaster replied. Headmaster Wook laughed, his laughter echoing all over the office. "You want OUR help? Where was your help when he begged the government for a peace treaty, huh? Where was your help when we were pushed up here, not allowed to make contact outside of this frozen wasteland? Where was your help when the students here who wanted peace were beaten physically and verbally?!" He yelled. 

"I apologize, I really did want to help. But we desperately need your help. How about we make a deal?" Headmaster Dan asked. 

"Sit." Headmaster Wook demanded, pointing to the couches. Both boys nodded and took a seat on the couches. "We know where Kokan is." Headmaster Dan said. 

Headmaster Wook's eyes widened, he ushered Dan to continue. "Kokan is being held prisoner at the HSPD. But we will do whatever we can and more to get him out. Kokan was controlled by Junsuina to give her the changeling jewel, same with a couple werewolves from White Fangs Academy. With the witches jewel gone, all she will need is the vampire jewel, which she almost has. One of my fellow students, who is Chama's younger step brother, has the jewel and has been captured by her. If she does find a way to take it from him, all she will need to do is kill the ones who hold the beasts." Dan explained. 

Headmaster Wook hummed in response. "So you want us to help you break into her base and rescue your student, get the jewels back, and kill her?" He asked. Headmaster Dan nodded. Namjoon just sat there, head hanging low. He didn't want to risk saying anything bad and losing the one chance he has at getting Hoseok back. 

"But one problem, how are we gonna find her?" He asked. "Already covered, one of the people she controlled managed to escape her spell and is with us. He is a hybrid of witch and human, and he can lead us to her base." Dan said. 

"I will need a bit to think. If we do help, we want not only Kokan back, but hopefully some of our students being able to attend your school. They are good kids who want a brighter future. Since your school will change into one that excepts other classes." Headmaster Wook told him. 

"I will have to see, I would be more than happy to have some changelings attend but we will need to see if the government allows it. If you do help, it can show the government you all care." Dan said. 

Headmaster Wook got up and walked over to Dan, who also stood up. They shook hands making Namjoon smile. "So, are we gonna get Hoseok back?" Namjoon asked eagerly. "Calm down young man. Before we even think about storming her base, we need battle plans and equipment." Headmaster Wook said. 

"Can I request something?" Dan asked. "Of course Dan, what is it?" Headmaster Wook asked. 

"Can my students be let out of that cell, I don't care where we stay. And I swear on my life that they will be on their best behaviors." 

"Of course, we can put you in one of the empty dorm houses. You are free to access the facilities our school has to offer, but please don't bother the students. That's my only rule." Headmaster Wook said.

Dan agreed and they settled all things necessary. After that, the muscled dude, who introduced himself as Bob, led them back down to the cells so they can get the others. Once they arrived, Headmaster and Namjoon were scared to see Jimin looking even worse. 

"What happened? I thought the witches spells would keep him stable?" Namjoon asked. "Oh, that is on us. We have magic cancelers in our cells." Bob said. He unlocked the cell door and let everyone out. Once they were out, some color came back to Jimin's face, but he still looked awful. 

"So?" Jin asked. "Are they our allies?" 

"Yes, I am pretty sure." Namjoon replied. "Well, let me lead you to the dorm house where you will be staying." Bob said, leading them upstairs. 

As soon as they entered the halls, the bell rang. 

"Uh oh." Taehyung muttered. 

"Stay by me. We don't bite." Bob commanded. Everyone went behind Bob, staying close to one another.

The doors opened revealing a whole bunch of students. They all looked at the group of vampires following Bob. Some were confused while others looked angry. 

Jimin's arms were wrapped around Taehyung's neck and his head was laying against Taehyung's back. "You alright Jimin? You're burning up." Taehyung said concerned. "I'm fine." Jimin lied. 

Jihyun was at the back of the line, he was watching Jimin concerned. He wants to trust that his brother is safe with the vampires but he still refuses to fully trust them. So if one of the vampires are with his brother, you are damn right he is going to watch them like a hawk. 

Someone grabbed his shoulder making him turn around. It was a guy who looked to be around 22 years old. He had black hair with black eyes.

"Can I help you?" Jihyun asked. "What are you doing here? The rest of the world not good enough for you guys so you have to take over our territory as well?" The guy asked bitterly. 

"No." Was all Jihyun replied. "Then what are you doing here?" The guy demanded. "Relax Woojin." Someone else said, butting in. 

He had blonde hair and dark eyes. He had a bit of an Australian accent. "I'm sorry, he is a grump. But what people like you doing here?" He asked. 

"None of your business. Now if you excuse me, I need to catch up with the others." Jihyun said, running to the others. 

"What the heck Felix?!" Woojin yelled in anger. "Relax, I think we should wait and see how this rolls out." Felix replied, turning to look at the young witch running down the hall. 

"If they arrived here, it means they want something." He chuckled. "And we changelings aren't cheap." 

1189 words. So sorry for the awful chapter. I want to add more moments with stray kids and twice but (and don't hate me) but I don't really know much about both groups. So if you guys want me to make certain members act certain ways, I would be so happy if you were to suggest that in the comments, cause I know nothing.

Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading and please don't be a silent reader, vote and comment your opinions. I love you all and I hope you have a great day.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE