Thirty

"Why do we have to team up with the changelings? They are monsters." Jungkook asked. "They are your best bet. They may be monsters but they also care about this world. I'm sure they want Junsuina dead." The elder said. 

"But even if we do kill Junsuina, whats stopping them from killing us?" Jin asked. Everyone thought for a minute, then the headmaster got an idea. "Maybe we can give them something in return." 

"What could they want?" Namjoon questioned. "Kokan. He is the holder to Ringu so the changelings would want him." The head master explained. "But a slight problem. How on earth would we give him to them if he is locked up at the HSPD? And would Kokan want to work with us?" Yoongi asked. 

"Just try then. It's either take this risk, or enjoy watching Junsuina destroy us all." The elder said. "Yeah, we should prepare. You boys go see how Jimin is doing. I need to chat to the elder first." The headmaster said. 

The vampires nodded and left the hut. "Do you really think the changelings will work with us?" Headmaster asked. The elder shrugged his shoulders. "Remember, Headmaster Wook was acquainted with Chama. Maybe if you tell them that dimples is his cousin and the vampire who holds the jewel is his step brother they will help." 

"His name is Namjoon." Headmaster stated. "Who cares? They are your best options for allies, I want to help but what can I do? These old bones can't fight." The elder replied. "I guess. Well, lets hope this won't be the last time we'll see each other." Headmaster said, holding out his arm. 

The elder smiled and shook his hand. "Yeah." He said. Headmaster bid his goodbyes and left the hut to go join up with the vampires. I hope the school is in good shape. The poor students, they must be so confused and scared. Headmaster thought. 

***

Jimin and Jihyun were currently being treated by a couple of nurses. Jihyun had multiple bruises around his torso and wrists and was getting treated for those while Jimin was getting some spells put on him to try and keep him stable." 

"So, you aren't my true brother." Jimin mumbled. Jihyun sighed and nodded. "I never meant to keep this secret. Heck I didn't even know about my past til a couple days ago." 

"Well, I still love you." Jimin replied. Jihyun smiled and hugged Jimin. "Same." He replied. 

"That should take care of the bruises on your wrists and torso." The nurse said. "Don't do anything reckless or crazy for the next little bit." 

Jihyun nodded and thanked her. "Well, I did all I could. Jimin's condition is bad, he needs to get to the gem soon. But these spells should keep him and Ketsuki stable." The other nurse said. They packed up their supplies and left the hut. 

The vampires walked in to see Jimin sitting on the bed, looking a little better but still very weak. "How is he?" Namjoon asked. "He's fine, we will need to get him to the jewel soon." Jihyun said, sounding slightly annoyed. He still doesn't fully trust Namjoon since he is related to Junsuina. 

"Well, apparently we are heading to JYP high." Jin said. "Hold up. We are going up north to the changeling school? That seems like a logical idea." Jihyun said with sarcasm in his voice.   

"Well do you have a better idea?" Yoongi asked irritated. "No, but if I did it would be better than this half baked plan of yours. I don't want to die to the hands of changelings." Jihyun sassed. 

"Well would you rather have Junsuina destroy our world?" Jin asked angrily. "No. That's the last thing I want!" Jihyun replied. 

"Guys... stop." Jimin whimpered, holding his hands over his ears. But he was too quiet for them to hear. "Well, what else can we do? Your kind are too scared to fight and there is no way we are working with werewolves!!" Yoongi yelled.