Chapter 41

When Jimin came back to reality, he saw that everyone was looking at him with worried expressions. He was confused at first but understood once he felt his cheeks. 

He was crying. 

"Do you remember?" Chama asked. Jimin nodded. "I do. Seeing those memories made it all come back to me." 

"That's awesome Jimin." Taehyung said with a wide smile. In fact, all of the vampires were happy. 

"Now, let's get going to the southern territories so we can go home." Yoongi said, getting up off the couch. "Right." Chama replied. 

They all walked out of the office to see Headmaster Wook was talking to Suru. Dan and Jihyun were more down the hall in the foyer. 

"So, guess this means you are all leaving." Suru said. "Yes, we thank you so much for getting Hoseok back to us." Namjoon said. 

"No problem dimples." Suru smiled. 

Namjoon rolled his eyes and everyone headed out to the foyer. "We ready?" Dan asked. "Yes." Everyone replied. 

They left the school and got into the wagon. Chama was at the front with Dan holding the reigns. "Wait, if we are going to the southern territories, does that mean we will see Mr and Mrs Claws?" Jimin asked Chama. 

"Yup. Ever since I brought you back home, they have been asking me non stop about me. And they were pretty sad when I told them you returned to your previous home." Chama replied.

"Who and who now?" Jungkook questioned. "Mr and Mrs Claws, the leaders of the jungle pack." Headmaster said. "Their daughter I think holds Otoko correct?" He asked Chama. 

"Yup, but ever since Junsuina took the jewel, she has been to weak to move from bed." Chama replied. 

"They have a daughter?" Jimin asked. "How come I never met her?" 

"Cause she married to a wolf from the mountain pack, and she moved to the mountains. She's actually a young mom at the age of 19." 

"Will we meet her?" Hoseok asked. "I'm pretty sure, she moved back in with her parents since she has been so sick lately." Chama replied. 

Half an hour later, they made it down the mountain. They returned the horses and had to pay a fee since the horses Hoseok and Suru were gone. But it wasn't much so it didn't bother much. 

They were now in the limo and heading to the southern territories. Chama felt relaxed yet a little uneasy. Jimin fell asleep next to him and was curled up next to him. Chama didn't mind but what made him uneasy was the glares from the 6 vampires. 

"Calm your hormones." Jihyun said to the vampires. "He's not even yours yet." 

"So you all like him?" Headmaster asked from the driver's seat. "Yes." Namjoon said. "You do know if you all date him, his life will be a living nightmare." Jihyun said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jungkook asked, pretty offended. "You do know what happens when a vampire dates someone? They need to drink from their partner at least once a week. So Jimin will be bitten 6 days a week. That's a lot of blood." 

"Which is why we are scared to ask him." Jin said. "Well, you should all ask him when we get back to the school." Chama said. "But let me make something clear vampires." Jihyun warned.

"If you hurt him, I won't hesitate to make you suffer for the rest of your ancient lives." He said in a dark voice

The vampires shook their heads. "Good." Jihyun said. "Why are you rude to us but not him?" Taehyung asked, pointing at Chama.