Eight

Sorry for any grammar mistakes. 

Jimin woke up to darkness and a pain in his neck. Oh right, Jungkook bit me. Jimin sat up and tried to adjust to the darkness, but he couldn't see much in front of him. But he knew one thing, he is no longer in Taehyung's and Jungkook's room. 

"Hyung, he's awake!" A voice yelled. A light turned on and Jimin had to cover his eyes with his hands due to the brightness.  He removed them and saw 7 guys standing there. But there was one things that he immediately caught sight of. 

Their ears. 

They all had wolf ears on top of their heads, some were twitching a little. Jimin was confused and just stared at them. "Who are you guys?" He asked. "That's none of your business." One of them snarled, showing a pair of sharp teeth. 

Jimin flinched and backed  into the wall. "Calm down JB, you are scaring him." One of them said. "Whatever. Mark, Jackson, you two stay here and make sure he doesn't try to escape, the rest of you, follow me." JB said and everyone else except for Jackson and Mark left. 

Mark and Jackson just stood near the doorway chatting while Jimin just sat there, not knowing what to do. "Are you just gonna stare at us?" One of them asked. He had blonde hair and dark brown eyes. 

"Well, what am I expected to do? I don't even know who you are or why I am here. Care to explain?" "That's none of your business." The other snapped. He had light brown hair and brown eyes. He was the same height as the other one.

Jimin didn't say anything and just held his head low. He was fiddling with the locket, opening and closing it. "The vampires should be meeting with us around midnight for the boy, do you think they will agree to the deal?" The boy with the blonde hair mumbled. 

"They have no choice Mark, from what I know, they wouldn't want anything to happen to this kid. And they know if they don't cooperate, the boy dies." Jackson whispered back. Jimin flinched when he heard those words. I'm gonna die if the vampire's don't cooperate? 

Just then, Jimin started to feel a horrible pain on his chest. He clenched his chest and started to breath deeply, but it did nothing. The pain kept on growing, it felt like it was burning him. "Um, is he okay?" Jackson said as he turned to see Jimin shaking and whimpering a little. 

"Are you okay?" Mark asked as he began to walk over to Jimin. "I-It hurts, IT HURTS!" Jimin screamed with tears in his eyes. Mark was confused but he squinted his eyes and noticed something on Jimin's neck. 

Teeth marks, VAMPIRE teeth marks. 

He gasped, lifting up his arm to trace the bite with his fingers. Jimin flinched and backed into the corner, shaking. "Hey hey calm down, i'm not gonna hurt you." Mark said softly. "Whats wrong?" 

"M-My chest, it feels like it is burning, i-it hurts." Jimin hiccuped, still shaking. "Jackson, there's something wrong." Mark said as he turned around to Jackson. "What do we do?" Jackson asked, walking over to the two. 

"I don't know, but we need to act fast, look." Mark spoke and pointed towards the bite marks on Jimin's neck. "One of them bit him? But I thought one of the rules at that school was the vampire's are not allowed to suck the blood of humans." 

"That's not what I am worried about, one of THEM bit him." "Are you serious, do they want to cause mayhem?" Jackson sighed in frustration. "W-what is happening?" Jimin mumbled, his eyes slowly closing. He then passed out, his body falling into Mark's arms. 

"Is this normal for when a pure blood bites a human?" Jackson asked. "I don't know, level E vampires haven't existed for a while." "Well judging by the marks and how dried that blood is, we don't have to wait til tomorrow. I think when they are close to transforming, a weird tattoo begins to form around the bite mark, so we got time." Jackson said.