Chapter 44

Jimin was shocked after those words left Yoongi's mouth. "Y-you all like me?" Jimin asked, pointing at himself. 

"Yes." They confessed. "And we can understand if you don't have the same feelings towards us." Namjoon added. 

It was silent for a few minutes. Til Jimin finally spoke up. 

"I like you all too." 

The vampire's jaws dropped. "If your just saying that so you won't hurt our feelings, its alright." Hoseok said. 

Jimin shook his head. "I'm telling the truth." 

Smiles filled the vampire's faces as they tackled Jimin, hugging him. Jimin smiled and hugged them back, well as much as he can. 

They spent the rest of the day sleeping, all of the vampire's cuddling Jimin. 

(A/N: I am sorry if this seemed rushed and sloppy. I didn't know how to write it, but I promise to add fluff.)

***

It's been two weeks. The relationship with Jimin and the vampires has been pretty good. Headmaster agreed to let them all move into one of the master dorm rooms. He was a little intimidating when telling the vampires if they hurt Jimin in any way, he would personally rip out their fangs and wear them as jewelry. 

It made Jimin chuckle, in the few months he's been at BigHit high school, the headmaster has been acting more and more like a parent to him. 

The vampires also talked to Jimin about them feeding off him. Jimin agreed, he wanted to do what he can to help his vampire boyfriends. 

The first week was a lot to take in for the human, the pain was already a lot, but he was dizzy for most of the week due to the amount of blood he lost. But the Headmaster has been working with nearby labs for a couple of months. 

They created a couple things to help if a human and vampire had a relationship. One of them being a pill that can help the human body store extra blood for when a vampire drinks some of their blood. 

Jimin has been better after taking them. The schedule was that Namjoon drank on Sunday, Jin on Monday, Yoongi on Tuesday, Hoseok on Wed, Taehyung on Thursday, and Jungkook on Friday. 

Taemin also supported their relationship, but like the headmaster, he threatened the vampires if they hurt Jimin. He wasn't as much as a threat though, since he wasn't swinging around a ruler. 

***

Jimin woke up to Hoseok's peaceful face, he was sleeping. Jimin smiled and tried to get up, but a pair of arms kept him from doing so. He looked down to see Jungkook, his arms wrapped tightly around his small waist. 

The vampires also made schedules on who can sleep beside Jimin, yes, they love him that much. 

Jimin playfully rolled his eyes and laid back down. "Evening." Hoseok hummed, opening his eyes slightly. 

"Evening." Jimin replied. Hoseok smiled and placed a kiss on Jimin's forehead. "How did you sleep?" Hoseok asked. "Good, how about you?" Jimin replied. 

"Perfect." Hoseok said. "Alright you two, quit flirting. We have to get ready." Jin said, getting up. 

Jimin's eyes widened. 

Today was the day they would try and release Kokan from the HSPD. 

"Jungkook." Namjoon said, slapping Jungkook's leg with a rolled up magazine. "Wake up." 

"Nooo." Jungkook whined, nuzzling into the back of Jimin's neck. "Get up or I will beat you with my frying pan." Jin threatened.

Jungkook's eyes shot open and he got up. "Good." Jin said. Jimin got up and walked to the big closet. He picked out a loose purple jumper along with a pair of black jeans. I never realized how much I like black jeans. Jimin thought as he walked to the bathroom.