Answers

Jimin's questions:

Btskpopcorn01's question: "Who's your crushhh?"

Jimin's Answer: "I can't say at the moment, I love them all."

Brxken_Mxchi: "How are you such a cute lil Mochi, I wanna squish those cheeks and protect you from all the baddies.=>.<="

Jimin's Answer: "I don't know  how I am so cute. And thank you, I purple you!"

Namjoon's questions

Btskpopcorn01's question: "How does it feel to be the leader? How much responsibility?"

Namjoon's Answer: "It feels good yet stressful, everyone relies on me. It is a lot of responsibility but I am thankful my group is there for me as I am there for them."

Brxken_Mxchi's question: "Do you still have the power of God Of Destruction!?"

Namjoon's Answer: "No cause the author is dumb and is too lazy to incorporate that."

Brxken_Mxchi's question: "But also how does it feel to have a father in the higher ups and having that huge fan base following you every night."

Namjoon's Answer: "It is a lot to handle with my father being in the higher up's, he is very intimidating and he expects me to take his place when I graduate school. As for the fan base, I personally don't mind it. The only thing that bother's me is their screaming, because I have more keen senses, their screams bother me more than the other vampires." 

Brxken_Mxchi's question: "When you first met J Hope and became your "brother" how did it feel? Happy? Finally have someone to talk to?"

Namjoon's Answer: "It felt amazing. Me and Hoseok connected really quickly. During my childhood I was very lonely cause other vampire kids were too scared of my dad to approach me. So it felt good to talk to someone my age.

Jin's Questions

Btskpopcorn01's question: "Why do you have such a great power?"

Jin's Answer: "Cause I am worldwide handsome."

Brxken_Mxchi's question: "Who's your favorite in your groups before Jimin came In??"

Jin's Answer: "My favorite? Probably Namjoon, he is such a great leader and I admire him."

Yoongi's Questions

Btskpopcorn01's question: "Did you love your yoonmin moment?"

Yoongi's Answer: "Yes!! I want the author to continue writing those."

Brxken_Mxchi's question: "Who are you mostly jealous whenever someone around Jimin?"

Yoongi's Answer: "Probably Taehyung, he seems to hog Jimin a lot and I am jealous."

Hoseok's Questions

Btskpopcorn01's question: "Do you ever just wanna go back in time and just kill the people who murdered your family?"

Hoseok's Answer: "Yes. But even though the past can't change, I am still keeping the promise that day, I WILL murder that person who took my family's lives even if it kill's me in the end."

Brxken_Mxchi's question: "When you first met Namjoon, did you feel a brotherly connection towards each other?"

Hoseok's Answer: "Yes, I felt like I could trust him and it grew to a deep bond. Even though I am older by a couple months, I look up to him as my older brother and I want to do whatever I can to help him reach his goal of becoming part of the vampire higher up's. It is my family's tradition after all, and I owe it to him."