Answers

Jimin's Questions

plebssssss's question: "Why you so cute?"

Jimin's answer: "I don't know why I am so cute." 

_llama_uwu's question: "Do you think your more adorable and cute or sexy?"

Jimin's answer: "I honestly think I am a mix of both. Depends how I am seen to be honest." 

Tasyasanjaya's question: "Jimin, jin or taehyung ?:)"

Jimin's answer: "I don't know. I guess Taehyung since I spent a little more time with him." 

KIMS30KJIN's question: "Do you think that you will survive?"

Jimin's answer: "I hope I will, I don't want to die yet." 

ilovewolves12345's question: "Do you have any romantic feelings towards any of the vampires?😉😉😶"

Jimin's answer: "That's for me to know and for you to find out. But yes, I do have feelings towards them." 

YelloChiken110's question: "Are you okay:-(?"

Jimin's answer: "My body is weak and I feel drained and to anyone looking at me, I look like I risen from the dead. But other then that I am fine." 

Namjoon's questions

Tasyasanjaya's question: "NJ, jungkook or yoongi ?"

Namjoon's answer: "Honestly Yoongi since we talk more." 

KIMS30KJIN's question: "Are you going to be mad at Hoseok because you are actually related to Hoseok and you did not know?" 

Namjoon's answer: "I did not know, the whole time I treated him like my brother even though I thought we weren't blood related. I am a little mad he didn't tell me but he must've had his reasons. I can't hate him." 

JoycejbBAHADUR's question: "Namjoon are you going to be angry on hoseok to not to tell you that he is you cousin 😶🤔🤔🤔" 

Namjoon's Answer: "I can't be angry at him, I want to hear his side of the story. He must've had a reason for not telling me." 

Jin's questions

 Tasyasanjaya's question: "Are you the mom or dad of the group ?" 

Jin's Answer: "I see myself as the mother of the group at times, but I am trying to loosen up a bit." 

KIMS30KJIN's question: "Do you think that Jimin will be fine? Do you think Hoseok will be fine?" 

Jin's answer: "I am worried for Jimin but I hope he will be fine, he is strong and I believe in him. Hoseok I hope he will be fine. He is with Junsuina who is a monster." 

Yoongi's Questions 

plebssssss's question: "Can you sing 'Let It Go' by Elsa" 

Yoongi's answer: "No." (Wow, so nice Yoongi)

Tasyasanjaya's question: "Dude, why you gotta be so cool but temperamental ?"

Yoongi's answer: "Cause I have swag." (I'm gonna kashoot myself 😂)

KIMS30KJIN's question: "Do you think Hoseok is fine or not fine?"