Chapter 40

A/N: Since this is a very long chapter, I wasn't able to edit as much so I apologize for any editing mistakes. 

Everyone was still in Headmaster Wook's office. "Chama, can I request something?" Jimin asked. "Of course, what is it?" Chama replied. 

"If you can, I would like to see my memories of the time we shared together. Cause what you said got me confused. On one hand, you talked about us having a deep friendship. But on the other, I remember something else that didn't look to friendly." 

"Ah I see, you must be talking about the false memories I placed in case you did try and remember me." 

"False memories?" Namjoon asked. "You can't do that." 

"I can, in a way. Like I said, I did many errands for the other classes, and they rewarded me with gifts. As one of the gifts, I got a ring that allows me to cast spells." Chama said, holding out his right hand. 

Everyone looked and saw a silver ring with a dark blue diamond in the middle. "This is a spell casting ring." Chama said. 

"Anyways, I wanted to make Jimin forget about me and to keep things safe, I added false memories to try and make Jimin afraid of me." 

"So, can I see the real memories?" Jimin asked. "Of course." Chama smiled. He got out of his chair and walked over to Jimin's. He got on one knee and looked Jimin right in the eyes. "Trust me." He said softly and placed his thumb in the center of Jimin's forehead. 

Jimin's eyes glowed white as all the past memories with Chama played in his head. 

***

It's been a couple days since Jimin arrived at Chama's place. Jimin spent most of his time locked up in his room. He was still devastated over the death of his parents and the disappearance of his brother. 

Chama didn't bother Jimin too much and just entered his room to give him meals. He understood that Jimin was going through a difficult time so he respected Jimin's privacy. 

***

It's been a week now and Jimin woke up from a nightmare. It was the same dream of his parents dead bodies. Jimin decided to head out to the kitchen to get a glass of water. 

He opened his door and walked down the dark hall to the kitchen. He has to admit, Chama has a very nice house. Every room had a color theme. The living room had a light yellow vibe, Chama's room's a baby blue vibe, the kitchen is a light green vibe and the room that Jimin was staying in was a light purple vibe. Rooms like the hallway and laundry room were just white, but had many colorful paintings and artifacts.

Jimin entered the kitchen and walked over to the cupboards, grabbing a glass. He then went to the fridge and pressed the glass against the water dispenser. After his glass was filled, Jimin walked over to the island in the middle of the kitchen and stood there, drinking his water. 

This was a lot to take in for him, he was staying at a stranger's house who is a vampire. Jimin just wanted to return home to his family, but that wish will never come true. 

"Jimin?" Chama called out as he walked into the kitchen. He was wearing white sweats with an over sized black T shirt. "I just came out to get a glass of water, sorry if I woke you up." Jimin apologized. 

Chama stood there for a minute before laughing. "Jimin, I am a vampire, this is technically day time for me." He said, wiping the tears of laughter out of his eyes. 

"Oh right, sorry." 

"No need to be sorry, you seemed bothered." Chama said, walking over to the human boy. "Wanna talk?"