Twenty

Jimin opened his eyes to a white ceiling. He sat up and examined the room. The walls were white with many pastel paintings hanging on the walls. He was sitting on a large bed with a feather blanket and a light blue blanket near the foot of the bed. The bed was in the center of the back wall. 

Across from the bed was a door. It was a dark oak with a gold door knob. It was closed and a small lock can be seen on it. Jimin looked to his left and saw a dresser against the wall. On top of it was an assortment of decorations and photo frames. 

Jimin got up off the bed and walked around the room. He made his way over to the dresser and looked closer at the photos.

 It was Chama.

Photo's of Chama when he was young. Just then, the door creaked open and Chama stepped in. He was fixing his sleeve then looked up to see Jimin standing by his desk. "Oh, you're awake. How did you sleep?" He asked sweetly, closing the door and walking over to Jimin. 

"Fine I guess, who are you?" Jimin asked. "My name is Chama, I rescued you when Junsuina... killed your parents." He mumbled. Jimin flinched and looked down at the ground, tears falling down his cheeks.  

"I'm sorry." Chanma apologized and ran over to Jimin, giving him a hug. Jimin's eyes closed and  snuggled into Chama's chest. "Don't worry my love, soon all this pain will come to an end. Junsuina will pay for her crimes. I owe it to you, after all." Chama mumbled, running his finger's through Jimin's orange locks. 

Jimin looked up but was met with darkness, Chama was gone. He looked around and was met with Junsuina standing there, but someone was standing next to her. They looked to be Jimin's age but was wearing a white mask covering the upper part of their face. Jimin was about to run towards them but the masked person sprinted over to him, a sword in his hand. 

Jimin's eye's shot open and he sat up, clenching his chest. "Another *gasp* memory." Jimin breathed out. "But who was that person?" He mumbled. He got out of bed and walked over to the window, opening it and jumped out. 

He landed in the soft grass and walked over to the garden. Jimin just gently hummed to himself as he watched the butterflies flutter close to one another. 

"Butterflies, it symbolizes change. Growing from a squirming caterpillar to a gorgeous butterfly. A great similarity to humans. They are born as tiny and helpless, but grow to be big and independent. Quite gorgeous don't you think, Jimin?"

Jimin turned around to see Jin standing there, he was holding a small flower in his right hand. "Oh hello Jin. What are you doing out?" Jimin asked. "I was bored. Plus I can sense you were out by your blood pressure and pace of your heartbeat. Wanna talk about it?" Jin asked concerned. He dropped the flower on the ground and walked over to Jimin. 

Jimin nodded sadly and they sat in the grass. Jimin explained his dream while Jin just sat there, taking it all in. "What do you think Chanma wanted with me?" Jimin asked. "I don't know, Chanma is a weird person." Jin replied. 

Jimin's eyebrow's furrowed and Jin continued. "Chama is the son of our previous vampire leader. We have the Aristocrats then our actual leader. His name was Kim Hwan. Chama was his youngest. He was an odd boy, instead of playing with other vampire children, or even trying to make friends, he would just sit in his room. No one knew what he did but he sat in there for a very long time. His mother found nothing wrong with it. But his father found it irritating. So he barged in one day and saw Chama with the vampire crystal in his hands. But what set his father off, was a baby Ketsuki beast next to his son. Apparently Chama spent all his time in his room researching Ketsuki, and used the jewel to create a new one. He was fascinated in the beast and dreamed of a human vampire co existence. But back then, we didn't want to befriend humans. His father went on a rage and threatened to kill Chama, but the baby Ketsuki protected Chama and murdered his father. So Chama used a spell to seal off Ketsuki and only chosen ones have the ability to summon it. Vampire's stayed clear of Chama and he one day went missing. But no one cared and pretended nothing happened. To this day, no one know's where he is." 

"Poor Chama." Was all Jimin could reply. "Yeah. He is the reason only certain humans have the chance of summoning Ketsuki." Jin said. "But why me?" Jimin asked. "Well, Namjoon and everyone else including me thought it had something to do with your family. But we didn't find any connection with your family and Ketsuki. Tell me, when is your birthday?" Jin asked. 

"October 13." Jimin replied. "Exactly. Every single person that held Ketsuki was born on October 13." Jin explained. "But why now did he summon?" Jimin asked. "Ketsuki's powers only start building up when it wakes up. And to wake it up, it needs vampire power. Like a bite." Jin hinted. 

Jimin's eyes widened and everything came together. "So when Jungkook bit me-" "It woke him up." Jin finished. Jimin and Jin talked for a bit, but Jimin's eyes were getting heavy. Jin chuckled and said, "let's get you to bed." And picked him up.

Jin climbed up the building with one arm, the other holding the sleeping Jimin. Jin successfully climbed into the human's room and tucked him in, kissing his forehead before climbing back out the window. 

He walked back to the dorm and was met with the gang chilling in the lounge. Namjoon and Hoseok were discussing something, Jungkook and Taehyung were thumb wrestling and Yoongi was just playing on his phone. 

"How was your walk?" Namjoon asked, cocking an eyebrow. "It was fine." Jin replied and sat down next to him. "With Jimin~" Namjoon teased and Jin slapped his arm. "You were with Jimin?" Yoongi asked, taking all his attention off his phone. 

In fact, everyone was staring at Jin. "Yeah, he had another vision." Jin said. "What was it about?" Hoseok asked, leaning against the couch. "It had more to do with Chama." Jin explained. Everyone had their full attention on Jin as he told them what Jimin told him. 

"Poor kid." Jungkook mumbled. "Yeah, he has been through so much." Hoseok said sadly. "But what I am wondering is who was that person with Junsuina." Taehyung said. They decided to dismiss the conversation and head up to their rooms to relax.

Namjoon sighed and stared out his window looking over the courtyard. "I miss you Chama. I wonder where you are, and what your intentions with Jimin are." He whispered and went over to his desk and picked up a photo frame with a picture in it. It was a photo of him from 9000 years ago. He was standing there looking at the camera smiling, beside him was Chama. They were outside next to Chama's parents along with Namjoon's. 

"I love you, cousin." 

1226 words. I am SO sorry for being dead on Wattpad. My writer's block was bad but I am slowly getting over it. And I have been focused on my Jensoo fan fiction. I want to upload it so bad but I am waiting til one of my books are finished, probably this one. 

Also a quick note with vampire age here so you don't get confused. For a vampire, one year for humans, is like 1000 years for vampires. So Namjoon would've been 10,000 years (aka 10) in that photo. 

Anyways, thank you so much for reading and please don't be a silent reader, vote and comment your opinions. I love you all and I hope you have a great day. 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!