Twenty Nine

"No, I don't want to continue working with you." Chama screamed at Junsuina. "You have too. We need to convince Hoseok that you can revive Hyuna. It's the only way we can get the vampire jewel." Junsuina replied, getting angrier. 

"Except I CAN'T. She's dead and I can't resurrect her!" Chama sighed. "I can't keep pretending to be your biological son. Face it, Chama is out there and he won't return to you." He said. His body started glowing and his appearance started changing. 

Instead of blonde hair, it transformed into short navy blue hair. His blue eyes changed to a deep yellow. "I am done working with you." He spat. 

Junsuina's face grew angry, she grabbed his throat and threw him against the wall. "Listen to me Suru, you WILL work for me or that petty school you care about is gone. And that includes your little sister." She threatened. "I tried to be nice and spare them as a reward for you working for me, but you can forget it. You are one of the only changelings who can disguise their energy into the person they transform to. Even if you can't use my son's powers, you can surely act like you can." 

Suru tried to breathe but Junsuina's grip was too strong against his throat. "F-fine." He choked out. She smiled and released her grip. "Good, now transform and try to go convince him." Junsuina demanded. 

"But you heard him. He won't do it." Suru replied. "Well, try and convince him that he has no choice." Junsuina demanded again. Suru sighed and walked into the cell. Hoseok was still leaning against the wall with his knees tucked into his chest. 

"Yo." Suru said. Hoseok's head lifted up. "I'm not giving you the jewel." Hoseok said harshly. "Why? You get so much out of it. Your lover is resurrected, your free. If I were you, I would do it." Suru compromised. 

"No, cause... I would hurt someone else very important to me." Hoseok mumbled. "You mean Jimin? Why do you care for him so much?" Suru asked. "He is kind and cares for human and supernatural peace. He promised to care for Ketsuki, YOUR creation. My question is why would you betray him? You tried to hide him from Junsuina and now here you are, following her like a dog chasing after a piece of meat." Hoseok said. 

Suru was speechless. He honestly didn't know how he was going to cover this up. What would Chama say? Suru thought. Should I play the whole 'she is my mom and cared for me' card? 

Suru kept quiet, and Hoseok was getting more and more confused. "Are you really Chama?" He asked. "W-what, of course I am. Why would you doubt me?" He stuttered. Hoseok sighed. "I knew it." He mumbled. 

"You're not Chama. I know he wouldn't work with Junsuina and he would NEVER betray Jimin. I don't know the kind of relationship Chama wants with Jimin, but all I know is that he cares for Jimin." Hoseok explained. 

"I'm sorry." Suru mumbled. "W-what?" Hoseok asked. Suru ran up to him and bit into his shoulder. Hoseok screamed in pain and tried to push Suru off, but he was getting weaker and weaker by the second. 

Suru removed his teeth from Hoseok's shoulder. His eyes were glowing a brighter yellow. "A c-changeling, I k-knew it." Hoseok said drowsily. His eyes rolled in the back and his head fell forward. "What are you doing?" Junsuina asked as she walked in. 

"Doing what changelings do best." Suru replied.

"Breaking his sanity." 

***

The headmaster along with the vampires, Jihyun and Jimin were in a limo, heading East. "Why couldn't Jungkook teleport us?" Jihyun asked. "I can't teleport all of you at once. Plus I don't even know where we are going." Jungkook replied. 

"Yeah, thank goodness your father let us borrow your guys car." Taehyung said to Namjoon. "Yeah." Namjoon replied quietly. "So how do you know to go East Headmaster? Do you know where Junsuina lives?" Yoongi asked.