Fifteen

"WHAT?!" Jungkook shrieked. "Yes, I kissed him." Taehyung mumbled, his face is now buried in his hands. "Why would you do that? You do know the risks right?" Jin asked. "Yes, of course I know the risks. But I just couldn't help myself." Taehyung said quietly. 

"Well, what are you gonna do?" Namjoon asked, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. "I don't know!" Taehyung screamed. "Calm down." Hoseok said calmly. "Sorry." Taehyung apologized. 

It was silent for a few minutes before Namjoon decided to speak up. "We should probably to talk to Jimin tonight." "We can't, remember we have that important project in history class." Hoseok reminded.  

"Oh right, we should go start working on that. Lets go Hoseok Hyung." Jungkook said. Hoseok nodded and the two left the lounge and headed  to the library upstairs. "We should also start working on that project." Jin said to Namjoon. "Ya, what are you gonna do Yoongi?" Namjoon asked. 

"Well, I am already finished my project with Ethan so I don't know." Yoongi shrugged. "Well, I should head to Jason's room, we still need to finish ours." Taehyung said and ran up the wall to Jason and Chan's shared room. 

"I'm gonna go see Jimin." Yoongi muttered and walked out of the dorm. "Okay, but be back in around an hour and a half, we still got class." Jin shouted. "Got it!" Yoongi replied as he ran out the door. 

He went to the dorm room and climbed up the vines leading to Jimin's room. But as he was about to jump in, he heard Taemin and Jimin talking. The heck are they talking about?  Yoongi thought. 

***

A   f e w   m i n u t e s   a g o 

"WHAT?!" Taemin screamed. "Yes, now please don't scream so loud." Jimin said quietly. "Why is the headmaster want to let the day class know about the night class?" Taemin asked, lowering his voice. 

"He wants the whole world to know about the night class. The government is thinking about having a peace treaty with the supernaturals and letting the world know about the night class would be a great way to start." Jimin explained. 

"Yeah but what if the day class freaks out?" Taemin asked. "He didn't really go too much into detail about that, but he wants BigHit high school to be open and kids who want to have peace with vampires can attend here. Besides, it's not like the day  and night class interact too much." 

"Yeah.. but.. ARGH!" Taemin screamed, ruffling his hair and falling onto the bed. "Calm down Hyung, this might be good for the school and just for the world in general."  Jimin said calmly, sitting down next to him. 

"I just don't want anything bad to happen to this school." Taemin mumbled. "Nothing bad will happen." Jimin smiled. Taemin smiled back and sat back up. "How?" He asked. "Huh?" Jimin questioned. 

"How can you trust them so much? Because of vampires you don't even know anything about your past and you are stuck with some beast inside of you." "One, that sounds gross saying the beast is INSIDE of me." Jimin says disgusted. "Also the vampires here didn't cause that. Saying all vampires are the reason I don't know my past is like saying all vegans are evil." 

"Fine, you win." Taemin chuckled, rolling his eyes. Jimin smiled and got up and headed to the door. "And where are you going?" Taemin asked. "Going for a walk, Headmaster says I need to work out a lot if I want Ketsuki to gain power faster." Jimin said and ran out, heading outside. 

Jimin passed by the building and looked up to see Yoongi JUST CASUALLY CHILLING ON THE RAILING OF THE BUILDING! "Sup Jimin?" Yoongi said causally. "Um, sup. Why are you chilling by my window? And how did you get up there?" Jimin asked. 

"I just climbed up here, and I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out for a bit. The rest of the guys are working on school projects and I am bored." "Sure, do you wanna take a walk?" Jimin asked cheerfully. 

Yoongi smiled and jumped down next to him. They began walking through the garden and talking about anything and everything. "So, can I ask a question?" Jimin asked. "Sure, what is it?" Yoongi replied. 

"I've been meaning to ask you guys about your powers. Is it just you guys or do all vampires have powers?" "Just us. Only pureblood's have powers. As for who has who, I have ice. Taehyung has the ability to walk up walls and the roof, Jungkook can teleport and communicate to others through his mind. Namjoon's senses and strength are far superior compared to others due to him being highly respected in vampire society. Hoseok has the ability of draining people's energy's and he can take their power and turn it into his own. And finally, Jin has the ability to control the movement of blood." 

"Whoa, that's kinda cool. You guys are so strong." Jimin awed. "Ya, that's why we are pretty popular in our class. No vampire ever DARES to disrespect to pureblood's." "Ah, that makes sense." It was silence for another minute or two before Jimin decided to speak up again. 

"Yoongi?" "Yeah?" "Will anything change with our friendship when Ketsuki finishes developing?" Jimin asked nervously, fiddling with his fingers. Yoongi stopped and took Jimin's hands in his. "Our friendship won't change, trust me. Sure it would be a little weird at first, but I trust you and know that Ketsuki is in safe hands." Yoongi said calmly. 

Jimin smiled and hugged Yoongi. "Thank you Hyung." Jimin mumbled against his chest. Yoongi smiled and hugged back, wrapping one arm around Jimin's waist and the other on the back of Jimin's head. 

"Of course Jimin." They stayed like that for a few minutes, embracing each other's comfort. "I should head back to the dorm, I gotta get ready for school tomorrow and you need to get ready for tonight." Jimin said, breaking the hug. 

Yoongi nodded yet pouted mentally, sad that he had to disconnect from Jimin's warmth and embrace. "See you later." Yoongi said and kissed Jimin's forehead before walking back to his dorm. Jimin blushed deeply but shook his head vigorously and walked back to his dorm. 

He walked in and saw Taemin sleeping soundly in his bed. Jimin quietly got into some sweatpants and a T shirt before hopping into bed. 

He slipped off the locket along with the necklace with his parent's wedding bands and placed them onto the nightstand before falling into a deep slumber. 

1112 words. Added some Yoonmin cause why not? Also school is almost over! Just three more days after tomorrow. But that means 3 more exams so after tomorrow, I will be rarely updating. 

Next chapter might be where you guys can ask the characters questions. They will answer in their personality's from this book. If you want this just say so in the comments. 

Also please comment your opinions about the book and comment suggestions that could make the book better, I love getting feedback. 

I love you all and I hope you have a great day. 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

P.s: I am adding small edits in the previous chapters, just some editing changes. Nothing huge.