Eleven

"You remember something from your past?" Namjoon asked shocked. They were now at the dorm sitting in the lounge area. Jimin is sitting in the arm chair while Namjoon, Jin, and Jungkook are sitting on the couch. Hoseok is standing beside Namjoon and Taehyung is sitting on one of the arms of the chair. 

"Yes, but I didn't see any of those vampires who were in my last dream." Jimin mumbled, looking down at his lap. Taehyung rubbed Jimin's back slowly. "What do you remember seeing in your dream?" Taehyung asked softly, trying not to add pressure on the human. 

"I was surrounded by darkness. I tried calling for my family, but no one replied. Suddenly a white door appeared. I opened the door and saw that I was back home. My parents were standing there, smiling. I ran up and hugged them, crying. My mother told me that she and my father will always love me. Then my dad told me to wake up, then they vanished. I was all alone in the room. Then I woke up and was back in the hall." 

Jimin looked up to see BTS staring at him with sad eyes. "We are sorry Jimin, it must be a lot to handle." Jin mumbled. "It's fine, this must mean my memories might start slowly back." Jimin smiled, trying to reassure the vampires. 

"That's good that you are staying positive through it." Jungkook said. "Anyways, how is things with the Ketsuki beast?" Taehyung asked. Jimin noticed how the rest of the vampire's tensed up a little after Taehyung asked that question. 

"Good I guess. The tattoo is fully formed and my physical training is doing good. Headmaster says I just have to wait for Ketsuki to have enough power to wake up. Also, what are the other two classes for the beasts? I know there is a beast for werewolves but I don't know the other two classes." 

Namjoon was the quickest to respond. "The other two classes are the witch and changelings." "Oh, do they have peace treaties with any type of humans?" Jimin asked. Namjoon shook his head before continuing. "Witches are more shifty then us vampires or werewolves. They love to trick humans to doing their bidding but I never heard of a witch killing a human on purpose. They refuse to side with humans and they exist near the northern continent." "Changelings are different. They bite into humans and suck a little blood to look at their memories. Afterwards they toy around with the victim, pretending to be loved ones or people who died, til they snap and then the changeling murders them. But they only exist near the eastern continent." Hoseok added. 

"What are their beasts?" Jimin asked, Taehyung was playing with Jimin's hair, enjoying the feeling on the humans soft orange locks against his fingers. "The werewolves beasts name is Otoko. The witch's beast is Majo and the changelings is Ringu." Namjoon said. 

It was silent for a few minutes, til everyone heard soft snores. They looked towards Jimin and saw him sleeping, his head resting on Taehyung's thigh. "He must be tired after the incident this morning." Taehyung whispered. 

"Ya, should we take him back to his dorm?" Jungkook asked. "I can." Hoseok said. Hoseok walked over and lifted up Jimin slowly. "Okay, but hurry back. My father will be here this evening." Namjoon said. 

Hoseok nodded and walked out of the dorm. Classes for the day time students and Hoseok sighed, not ready to deal with the annoying fan crowd. 

"Oh look, it's Hoseok~!" One of the nearby girls squealed loudly, making Hoseok cringe a little. A group of girls came running over to him. "Hi Hoseok, what are you doing out here, shouldn't you be resting for classes tonight?" One of the girls asked. 

"Why are you carrying Jimin?" The other asked. "I'm sorry ladies, as much as I would love to talk to you, I need to get Jimin to his dorm. He needs to rest after this morning." The girls hung their heads low, upset that they can't talk to him. 

"Are you free this weekend? Maybe we can hang out." She asked. "No, I can't. I need to study for an exam next week." Hoseok squeezed past the girls and continued walking to the dorm. They kept on calling him back over but he ignored them.

Unlike the other vampires, he hates the fact that girls crowd them as they go to class. If they get in his way and his patience is low, he will snap back, and his powers will go berserk. 

He made it to the boy's dorm and walked in, heading to the elevator. He stepped into it and pressed the button for Jimin's room. He got his room number from Taehyung. As they were heading up, he looked down and saw Jimin sleeping peacefully. 

"To think an angel like him has the devil's beast in him." Hoseok muttered. He didn't noticed he was crying til a couple tears fell onto Jimin's face. Jimin's nose scrunched up and his eyes fluttered open, looking up to see Hoseok crying. 

"Are you okay Hyung?" Jimin asked, gently grabbing Hoseok's face and using his thumbs to wipe away the tears. "I'm fine. How are you feeling right now?" Hoseok asked, trying to dodge the question. 

"I'm feeling alright, just a little tired." "You should rest for the rest of the day, I'm taking you back to your dorm." Jimin nodded and rested his head on Hoseok's chest, enjoying the listen of his heartbeat. 

The elevator opened and Hoseok walked out, heading to Jimin's dorm. "Will your roommate be in there?" Hoseok asked. "No, he is still in class." "Okay, good. It's obvious he hates us." Hoseok grumbled. 

"Hoseok Hyung?" "Yeah?" "You can put me down now." Hoseok nodded and placed Jimin on the ground. They reached the dorm and Jimin opened the door, stepping inside. Hoseok followed in after and watched as Jimin fell onto his bed, exhausted. 

"Thank you Hoseok." Jimin said, turning around to face Hoseok. "No problem. Get some rest and take it easy, give that wound time to heal." Hoseok said softly, walking over and pulling the covers over Jimin. 

Jimin smiled and closed his eyes, quickly falling asleep. Hoseok quietly walked out of the room, shutting the door slowly behind him. He went to the elevator and pressed the button, descending to bottom floor. 

Mr Kim is coming to the school tonight, lets hope he finds is okay. If not, who knows whats gonna happen? Hoseok thought. 

F L A S H B A C K 

Hoseok was prancing through the garden of his home. He was picking different flowers to make a centerpiece for dinner. As he was picking a white rose, he heard glass shattering and screaming in his house. 

Scared and confused, he ran into the house, wondering what happened. 

What he found...

Scarred him for life. 

1161 words. Sorry for that cliffhanger 😂😅