Five

No One's PoV

The two boys made their way to the night class dorm and was stopped by a old man standing by the gate. "It's just me Donald, and Jimin here is cool, he knows about them." Taemin said calmly. 

Donald just grunted and pressed a button, opening the gate. "I'm a little scared Hyung." Jimin mumbled, grabbing Taemin's arm. "Don't worry, I will be by your side every step of the way." Taemin spoke softly, assuring the scared boy. 

Jimin breathed in deeply and nodded, releasing his grip from Taemin's arm. They walked to the front door and opened it, revealing a dark entrance room. 

The floors were a marble white and all the window's were covered by curtains. There was a grand staircase near the left side of the building and on the right side sat two white couches with gold colored pillows and a white with yellow lace around the edges. They were facing a gorgeous black fireplace with orange and blue fire burning inside it. 

"Whoa, the night class has really good taste." Jimin said as he stared at the room. "Ya, vampire's are known to have real good taste in decor and fashion." Taemin replied. 

Suddenly the room got colder and frost can be seen appearing on the window. Jimin shivered from the cold, rubbing his arms to try and warm up. 

"What brings you here, Taemin?" A voice asked. A vampire walked out of the door under the stairs. He had purple hair and bright dimples. 

"And why bring a human?" Another voice asked as he exited the door behind the taller vampire, he had broad shoulders and blonde hair. 

"He needs to talk, he knows about your secret." "Did you reveal it?" Hoseok asked as he jumped down from the staircase. 

Jimin flinched a little and hid behind Taemin, a little scared. "No, you guys are just stupid and not the best at blending in." 

"How dare you talk to us like that!" Jungkook snarled as he teleported in, standing next to Hoseok. 

"Relax Kookie, lets not scare the human." Taehyung said as he appeared next to Jimin, wrapping his arm around Jimin's shoulder. 

Jimin yelped and backed away. "Yoongi, can you stop with the scary ice powers? Your gonna shatter the windows soon." Taemin said as he turned to the mint haired vampire sitting on the top ledge at the top of the staircase, staring down at them, smirking. 

"Fine." He said then snapped his fingers. the room began to warm up. "Now, we need to talk to you Namjoon, alone." Taemin said to the purple haired vampire with the dimples. 

"Okay, but Hoseok is also accompanying." "And why is that?" "We're not stupid, we can tell that you are carrying a anti vampire gun." Taehyung chuckled as he walked in front of the two. 

"Whatever, where can we talk, in private?" "Follow me." He said as he began walking up the stairs, Hoseok following behind him. 

Taemin and Jimin began to follow them, all the vampires in the room were staring hungrily at Jimin as he walked beside Taemin. 

Taehyung turned around and started walking up the wall, heading to the second floor. 

The 4 entered Namjoon's room and Hoseok shut the door behind them, locking the door. "So, what's your reasoning for coming down here?" Namjoon asked as he sat on his couch. 

"I-I saw two people in a vision from my past, one was a male and one was a female. Judging by the aura's I felt they were both vampires." 

"What did they look like?" Namjoon asked. "The girl had long white hair and dark purple eyes, while the boy had long-ish blonde hair and dark blue eyes. The woman looked to be a young adult while the boy looked to be my age now." 

Both vampire's tensed up after hearing those descriptions, and the boy's noticed. "What did they do in this 'vision' of yours?" Hoseok demanded, walking towards Jimin from behind. 

"I-i'm pretty sure the woman killed my parents, when I went to my front door, she had my brother passed out in her arms. She soon disappeared with my brother. Shortly afterwards, I heard a stick snap outside, and when I went out to go check, there was the boy. He turned towards me and told me something about taking me to a safe place and me forgetting about him and the woman, he kissed my cheek and I passed out shortly after, then I woke up." 

"When Hoseok used his spell, you must've remembered." "Do you remember anything after that?" Hoseok asked. "No, the rest is all blurry. I remember the police taking my parents corpses's away, but I quickly realized that never happened." 

"So that's why we are here, do you know those vampires?" Namjoon adverted his eye's to Hoseok's and they gave a quick nod towards each other before turning back to Jimin and Taemin. 

"We will talk about this later, it's not a good time to talk about this now." "What? What's so bad about these people that we can't talk about them now?" Taemin demanded

"Like he said, we will talk about this later." Hoseok said through gritted teeth. "O-okay." Jimin stuttered, looking down at his feet. 

"Jimin, was it?" Namjoon asked, standing up from the couch. "Y-yes.?" "Stay back for a bit, I want to talk to you about something." "I am not leaving him here with you beasts." Taemin growled. 

"I'll be fine Hyung." "Okay, but I am leaving you this, if they try something, use this gun." Taemin said as he pulled a small silver gun out of his coat. 

Namjoon glared at Taemin while Hoseok hissed, backing away a little. "I am leaving this here for him whether you like it or not, suck it up." "Fine, Jungkook, you may escort him out." Namjoon said calmly. 

Jungkook teleported in and motioned for Taemin to follow him. He sighed and walked out the door, the vampire following shortly behind him. 

"Follow me, Jimin. I want to talk to you about something." Namjoon said as he put his hand on the younger's shoulder. 

Jimin nodded and walked out the room with Namjoon. "So, do you know who those people are in my past?" Jimin asked, staring up at the taller vampire. 

"I'm sorry, but I can't." 

Jimin was about to ask why but his eyelids were heavy as his body started feeling tired. He adverted his eyes and saw Hoseok standing there, his hand on the back of his neck. 

He closed his eyes and let the darkness cloud his mind as he fell into Namjoon's arms. 

"It appears she made her move." Hoseok spoke quietly  staring at the sleeping boy resting on Namjoon's chest. 

"Ya, bring him to Taehyung's and Jungkook's room. Taehyung know's him best so it will make Jimin panic less when he wakes up." 

Hoseok nodded and picked Jimin up from Namjoon's chest. He began walking down the hall and a chill filled the air as Yoongi walked to Namjoon. 

"So, she is alive?" "Ya, and it appears she has eyes on Jimin. Tell Jin to do an examination on him." 

"Got it, but what exactly are you thinking Namjoon?" Yoongi asked, leaning on the wall. 

"Junsuina doesn't go after just normal humans, it's obvious Jimin is special." 

"Wait, you don't mean.." 

"I fears that he holds the Ketsuki beast." 

1232 words. This story will make more sense later on, i swear.