Chapter Sixty Five

This chapter takes place prior to the events with the intruder

~

Yoongi heads for Namjoon's study once he finishes his conversation with Jungkook.

Truth be told this entire situation unnerved him, it felt like their group was slowly unravelling and there wasn't anything he could really do or say to stop it from happening.

This wasn't supposed to happen, especially to them.

They were seven of the best agents the organisation had to offer.

They were trained and conditioned from an early age.

They weren't supposed to crumble under pressure....so why were they?

Why was Y/N breaking down barriers they as a team had spent years building?

Yoongi was good at reading people, it was what his role within the group entailed.

He was the interrogator.

He was the one who had to spot an individuals weakness before they even know they had it themselves, it was his job to delve into the inner workings of the mind and pick away until it broke a person....to keep going until their foundations crumbled and their lips became loose, loyalty cast aside in desperation and fear.

Yoongi had spent time observing Y/N, he even had the short conversation with her in the greenhouse earlier and for the life of him he couldn't figure her out....and that's what scared him the most.

Yoongi worked with solid facts, he broke a person down and got the information he wanted from them but he knew he couldn't do with Y/N.

He wasn't sure what it was that made him feel that way but it was the undeniable truth.

If it comes down to it and he's left with no other choice then he will do what he needs to do in order to protect his team, his family. He will attempt to break her, to crumble her foundations but even now as he's thinking about it he had the unnerving....there's that word again, suspicion that nothing will come of it.

He doesn't think Y/N is a bad person, he doesn't think she's lying or hiding anything intentionally from them but he knows there's something....there's something going on with her that he can't work out and there's never been a person Yoongi hasn't been able to figure out before.

He's scared...for the first time in a long time he's scared and it's not easy to scare a man like Min Yoongi.