Chapter Ten

~ Beauty isn't just the admiration that one gains from the visual aspect of something they find attractive, but also the admiration that one gains from the thing itself. Whether it be from the personality of a living thing, or the appearance, or the idea-theory behind the thing. It's the admiration that moves us, inspires us and pushes us to make a change or input our own idea or form of beauty back out into the world. This may be returned in spoken, written, or drawn appreciation or in actions that carry the message of our appreciation to the world. ~

~

Taehyung knew he was in trouble the moment she entered his life, she wasn't just beautiful on the outside but on the inside too and that was never a good combination especially for someone like him.

Y/N was too pure, too gentle for his world and Taehyung knew he could never truly have her as his own. The young agent wouldn't forgive himself if anything bad happened, he would enjoy tonight with her and remember it forever but nothing more could come of this....it just wasn't a possibility.

Taehyung hadn't stopped staring at Y/N since she joined them at their table, after getting a drink at the bar and talking for a little while about their favourite artists she promised to join them after finishing her shift.

Y/N was still wearing her work uniform but still managed to look effortlessly beautiful, her hair fell in soft layers around bare shoulders. Taehyung wanted to reach out and touch her lips, full and glossy red even in the fading light of the club.  This woman would be his downfall, his addiction if he wasn't careful.

Jimin was currently trying to redeem himself by asking general questions, feigning genuine interest as the needy brat across his lap kept trying everything in her arsenal to keep his attention turning back to her....she really hated Y/N getting more attention.

Taehyung was sitting beside Y/N, the smell of her perfume and the way she kept nervously nibbling on her bottom lip whenever she was asked a question was driving him absolutely insane. Taehyung was astonished that these two women were such good friends, they couldn't be more different. Taehyung had so far discovered Y/N's passion for art, classical music, photography and anime.

Calm the fuck down Taehyung....he kept reminding himself whenever she would open those insatiable lips to reveal yet another thing they had in common. Was this woman sent to test him, how was she so perfect.

Taehyung was enjoying himself, he was enjoying himself far too much according to the message he just got from Jimin.

You're revealing too much about yourself, keep your answers short and simple like I'm doing. Make a move on her, seduce her Taehyung. Don't forget the mission.....

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he read the message on his phone again, he didn't want to seduce her like that because she deserved so much better but Jimin was right and he needed to focus on the mission.....he hated that he was about to do this but this is who he was and why she could never be a part of his world.

~

Y/N felt an immediate attraction toward Vincent, what woman in their right mind wouldn't find him breathtaking and what made things more difficult for her was just how much they had in common.

Vincent was a true gentleman unlike his friend who was currently sucking face with her roommate, she rolled her eyes and turned back to smile at Vincent as he returned from the bar with a glass of water for her and a bourbon for himself.

"I'm sorry to leave you so long, the bar was busy."

"Vincent there's no need to apologize, you were gone for five minutes."  Y/N chuckled and his eyes darkened, had she said something wrong? The night had gone perfectly well so far, the last four hours the two had talked and gotten to know a little about each other so why was he looking at her like he wanted to....well....she wasn't sure what he wanted to do.

"Dance with me?" Vincent breathed out, his voice dropping even lower if that was possible....damn that was hot.

"I'm not much of a dancer." She admitted although it embarrassed her to say it out loud to someone like Vincent.

"I'll show you how." He offered his hand and smiled, how could she refuse that.

Vincent linked his fingers through her own and navigated the packed bar, her heart was beating far too fast and she was sure at any moment it would fail her. Vincent moved them to the middle of the dance floor and slowly spun around to face her.

~

Taehyung hated this....he didn't want to do this for some damn mission.

Y/N was worth more, he wanted to respect her and do all the things he could only ever dream of doing with her but he couldn't....and he couldn't forget the mission.

Taehyung pulled her close, she was driving him wild with desire and as their bodies moved together he cocked a brow.

"Thought you said that you couldn't dance

"Thought you said that you couldn't dance." He smirked as she blushed.     

"I don't usually dance like this with guys, I'm the type to stay home and watch my Netflix shows. I'm freaking out a little here. I normally start to ramble when I'm nervous, just a habit of mine which sometimes freaks guys out." Taehyung's gaze dropped to her lips, she was so adorable.

"You're rambling." He smirked as she blushed.

"Ugh, sorry....told you I ramble....it's a nervous habit....sorry."

"Stop saying that." Taehyung chuckled before his eyes darkened again....I can't do this but I've got to.

Taehyung was having a battle with himself, part of him didn't want his first kiss with Y/N to be a lie....she didn't even know his name but another part of him knew that Jimin could fail his mission if this didn't work.

Failing a mission wasn't an option, it would look bad on their group and who knows what punishment they would receive for failing a client.

Taehyung had a choice to make, should he seduce her or potentially fail the mission.