Chapter Forty Six

((I've decided to do something a little different with this chapter, if it doesn't work or you guys don't like it then we can go back to the third person perspective. I thought for this one, so you guys can feel a little more connected to Y/N and see exactly what she's feeling in this moment we can try it from her point of view. So it's really important for me that at the end of the chapter you can leave your thoughts and let me know if you liked it or not. If you did then on occasion I will include more chapters like this, mix it up a little.))

Y/N's POV.

I wait for Jimin to leave, wait until I can no longer hear his footsteps bouncing off the walls of the corridor before sinking back in my chair.

What the actual fuck.

I sigh, fingers coming up to rub gentle soothing circles at my temples.

I still can't get over what's happened tonight, how my mundane life has been completely flipped upside down.

I never expected all of this to be the result of a one night stand, that me giving in to temptation would cause my life to spiral out of control. I'm never usually this reckless, always the type to stick to my morales and be the very definition of the girl next door.

The one time I allow myself to let loose and have fun, the one time I say 'to hell with it' and just give in and this is what happens.

I love my life, it's not perfect and at times it gets a little lonely especially as I'm so far away from my family but it's something I've always wanted to do, something I've always dreamed of.

I wanted to see the world, learn a different language and make new friends. I wanted to challenge myself, try out different jobs before settling on a definite career and it was going well until I decided to sleep with a gorgeous Korean guy who also happens to be part of a dangerous gang.

I shake my head, laughing at the crazy series of events that have unfolded since meeting Taehyung.

Taehyung.

It was relief to know he was safe, that he was currently on his way here but that certainly didn't mean he was off the hook. No way. Not by a long shot.

I still wanted to talk, still needed him to answer all my questions.

It's pretty damn obvious that I'm attracted to him, I would be outright lying if I said I didn't feel some kind of connection after the night we shared but that connection was somewhat tainted when he disappeared the following morning without so much as a note.

Yes, it was only a one night stand and most people who are used to how those work probably wouldn't even give it a second thought to wake up alone but I'm not like that, it was the first time I had ever slept with anyone after only knowing them for a short amount of time and so to give that part of myself to someone and then spend the rest of the night talking to them.....was I really in the wrong for getting upset the morning after?

Yet I couldn't deny the way I felt when seeing him again, there was anger there for the way he just disappeared but also relief that the connection wasn't just one sided and also intrigue as to who this guy really was and why he was so insistent to be in my life.

Then there's Jungkook, so different to Taehyung in so many ways yet equally as intriguing to me.

Taehyung is intense and passionate, rough around the edges and all consuming but Jungkook is gentle and sweet, delicate in a way I still can't really explain but desperately want to.