Chapter Twenty Five

"Bless my non-existent ovaries, that man is glorious. I like his handshake too, strong grip which means he's girthy." Cole sat opposite Y/N as the two watched Jungkook order their coffee at the counter.

"Christ Cole, what is it with you and non-existent female body parts today and please can we not talk about his penis."

"It's true though, I know from personal experience that if a man has a strong grip he's most likely extremely well endowed."

"I'm not having this conversation with you, where's Adrian anyway? I thought he was supposed to be here by now, he knows what time we leave for lunch."

"I don't know." Cole looked away from Jungkook, checking his phone. "I sent him a text before we left work, he said he was on his way."

"Yeah, sure he is." Y/N rolled her eyes, secretly hoping the cheating asshole wouldn't show up.

"I'm trying to find something wrong with this guy but so far nothing stands out, he's not only hot but sweet too. I mean the guy doesn't even know me and he just met you and yet he's already offered to buy us coffee as thanks for inviting him along. I think you've found yourself a winner here princess, bet Vincent doesn't have girth like Jungkook."

Y/N hadn't thought about Vincent since leaving work, she didn't want to think about him.

"I don't want to be reminded of Vincent or his perfect fucking penis." She spat, scowling as she grabbed the menu from it's holder.

"Sorry princess, won't bring him up again. It sucks that his penis was perfect, hopefully Jeon Kent can take your mind off everything."

"Jeon Kent?" Y/N smirked, brow cocked as she peered over the menu at her friend.

"Yeah, he's got this sexy.... Korean Clark Kent thing going on!" 

"Clark Kent thing going on!"

They finished the last part together, snapping fingers and giving a high five.

"Great minds think alike." Cole smirked as the wheels in his dirty mind started turning.

"I guarantee you that he's a mouthful."

Y/N choked on her own saliva as the words left his mouth, the last thing she needed right now was the image of Jungkook's huge penis as she wrapped her lips around it but thanks to Cole and his filthy mind the image was there and clear as fucking day and now she had to sit with him.

"Two cinnamon dolce lattes." Jungkook smiled as he arrived back at their table, placing one cup by each of them before taking the empty seat next to Y/N.

Y/N didn't miss the way Cole smirked, there was an empty seat next to him too but Jungkook opted to sit with her.

"Tell me about yourself Jungkook, what makes you tick?" Cole leaned across the table, long fingers laced together beneath his chin as he playfully interrogated the poor guy sitting adjacent.

"I....well, what do you want to know?" Jungkook tripped adorably over his words, ears turning a dusty shade of pink as he peered at Cole over the rim of his coffee cup.

"What you do for fun, do you live with friends or family, do you work or study? Those kinds of questions, that's how people get better acquainted."

"Christ Cole, you don't have to interrogate him." Y/N chuckled, attempting to lighten the mood.

"It's okay, I don't mind."

Jungkook placed his hand over her thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze before quickly pulling away. The assassin certainly hadn't planned on doing that, his neck flushed with embarrassment as Y/N's eyes widened and Cole chuckled.