Chapter Thirty Two

"What the hell were you thinking Jungkook?! Do you have any idea of the possible danger you've just placed her in?! How many times must we do this?! If Namjoon finds out about this he's going to be furious, first Tae and now you! I don't even get the appeal with this girl, she's average at best." Hoseok's words were laced with venom, each angry word that tumbled from his mouth only increased Jungkook's frustration and when he insulted Y/N it was the last straw.

"Don't speak about her like that! You don't know her, you've got absolutely  no right to judge her."

Hoseok narrowed his eyes, glaring at Jungkook's reflection in the rearview mirror.

"Guys can we just stop please, it's pointless to argue about this." Jimin hated to see his brothers argue, it happened often when they didn't see eye to eye and it always soured his mood.

"Jimin you know what he did today was reckless, he didn't just put the girl in danger! He put our team in danger and himself! What if the organisation finds out? What then Jungkook? Huh?! What if they decide you're too much of a liability? What if they decomission you? Shut you down! Toss you on the scrap pile! Did you think of what that would do to us as a team? As a family?!"

Jimin had never seen his hyung so angry, it was extremely out of character for him but he could understand why. Jungkook had put himself and the team at risk, was this girl really worth the trouble? Jimin understood Jungkook's desire to be free, to live a normal life but that would never be a possibility for them no matter how much they wanted it.

Jimin was happy for the silence which had descended, Jungkook still hadn't responded to Hoseok's question and maybe that was a good thing as it would only start another argument.

The moment they pulled up outside the garage Jimin knew something was wrong, he could sense it.

Mere seconds later his suspicions were confirmed when a very angry Namjoon stormed out through the garage door.

"Jungkook go to your room, Jimin make sure he stays there. If that means you have to sit outside his room until I'm done dealing with business then that's exactly what I expect you to do."

Namjoon never once raised his voice, he kept himself composed even though it was clearly evident that he was anything but.

Jungkook opened his mouth to make some sarcastic comment, he wanted so badly to disobey Namjoon's orders because he was sick of them but no matter how angry he was he just couldn't bring himself to disrespect their leader.

"Fine." He huffed, slamming the car door and heading inside with Jimin trailing after him.

"Hoseok we need to talk, my office when you're done here." Namjoon didn't wait for the answer, spinning on his heel he stalked back inside the house.

"Today sucks." Hoseok muttered under his breath, fingers trembling as he locked up the car and headed inside.

So many emotions were currently surging through him, anger the most prominent which explained his shaking extremities.

Once he reached the hallway which led to Namjoon's small office he paused, hearing voices.

"Danvers is putting a team together, it'll take her a couple of days to get them briefed and another day to make travel arrangements but you should know......this won't be a pleasant visit. They know Jungkook isn't responding to the serum like he should be, he's too much of a risk.....of  a liability."

Hoseok didn't recognise the female voice, it sounded distant and there was lots of background noise so it was difficult to distinguish an accent but she was definitely foreign.