Chapter Fifty

"Dreams?" Y/N stepped back as Jungkook took the wipe from her and continued to clear the foundation away from his skin.

"I don't dream like you do, last time it happened was back at the labs and when the scientists discovered what was happening they performed a procedure on me which stopped the dreams from coming back. I met you and later that night the dreams returned, my human side started to wake up....that's the only way I can explain it. I felt alive, for the first time since the organisation created me I felt like I wasn't a freak. That there was more to me, more to who I was and my purpose and so I started questioning things. I feel stronger, you make me feel stronger." Jungkook wipes away the last of the foundation. "That's why I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since we met, why when we met again in the library I went against orders to spend time with you. I knew I shouldn't, knew it could possibly put you in danger but I wasn't thinking straight. I was selfish, only thought of what I wanted in that moment and went after it....now everyone I've ever cared about is at risk." He sighed. "I'm sorry for putting you at risk too, for involving you in this mess."

Y/N allows his words to settle, moves over to the chairs so she can sit down. "That's a lot of information you just gave to me."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"It's nothing you have to be sorry for Jungkook, just give me time to let it all sink in yeah? Let me figure out what questions I've got, what I want to ask first."

The agent nods, he honestly didn't expect her to take it so well so whatever she needs at this point he'll glady give to her.

"Tell me about the dreams first, what did you dream about?"

"I can never really make sense of them, just hear voices and flashes of the lab where I was created. I know there's something there, that my dreams are trying to tell me something but I don't know what....still trying to figure it out."

"What are the voices saying?"

"I can never make it out, something about a prototype. It's always the same dream, always the same voices."

Y/N furrows her brow, tries to make sense of it but she needs more to go on.

"These dreams came back when you met me? Why?"

"Wish I knew." Jungkook smiled as he hopped down from the bed. "Still trying to figure that out for myself, which is why I wanted to know more about you." The agent crosses the room to a wash station, disposes of the wipe and washes his hands.

"There's not much about me to figure out, nothing special or remarkable. I was born and raised in Y/C, my mom and dad are both teachers and decided not to have anymore children after I was born due to the difficult pregnancy my mom went through with me. I moved to Seoul a few years ago after studying the language and finding myself a place to live, wanted to pursue my dream of becoming a professional photographer which is why I enrolled on a course at Seoul university. I haven't done anything much since moving here, met Rose and Cole when I started working at the club and then later moved in with Rose when I couldn't afford rent at my own place. That's it, that's me....nothing remarkable."

"I wouldn't say you're not remarkable, don't put yourself down like that. It's a huge deal to learn a different language and move your entire life away from those you care about, that sounds pretty special to me."

Y/N blushes, lowering her head to hide the way her eyes widen. "It wasn't easy to leave my family and friends behind, we've always been close and to be so far away from them was difficult but they always gave me their support....wouldn't have lasted this long without them. I was terrified when I first got to Seoul, didn't know anyone and immediately started to doubt myself but they never did. I would stay up for hours on Skype with my parents, both of them going on about how proud they were and how I just needed to stick it out and have faith in myself. I got letters from my friends filled with positive messages and words of support, remember sticking them up on my refrigerator in the first few weeks to give myself a boost every morning." Y/N smiles. "It's weird.....with everything that's happened since meeting you guys that feels like a different time."