Author Rant

I just want to say that I do try my best to read and reply to comments so please forgive me if sometimes I miss them or don't get chance to reply.

I just read a comment which slightly bothered me, it was saying that Yoongi is always the broken hearted guy in stories and I just wanted to make this clear that it isn't just Yoongi who is broken in this story. Each member has a story, which throughout the book you'll discover as I introduce them in more detail one by one, you'll see them all go through a journey of self discovery and also learning to let go of their demons.

I just wanted to get that off my chest as there's so much more to this story that's to be uncovered.

I also wanted to address the issue of how short my chapters are, people have often asked me to write longer chapters and here's the reason for why they're so short.....I like them that way lol

It's my style as an author, give you the reader a short, to the point and descriptive chapter without going on about things and causing you to lose focus. Many writers like this style of chapter and some like to write longer ones, mine will only ever include the information I feel you as the reader need. If ever you're left confused or have questions just ask.

Don't be a silent reader and please hit the star if you enjoy the chapter as it gives me a boost knowing you enjoyed it. Usually the less stars a chapter has the more I feel like maybe I didn't do as well so I go back and read it to see why that is.

Thanks for your support ❤❤❤❤