Chapter Twenty

Two months later.

Jungkook.

"I'm going to kill you Chim, you never told me that this was the help you needed! I thought you wanted my skills as the group assassin, not dressing me up and getting me to hang around a damn library."  I grumbled.

"You look so adorable though." He cooed which only aggravated me further.

"Fuck you Chim, just tell me what you need help with

"Fuck you Chim, just tell me what you need help with." I made my way through the main doors of   Starfield library, eyes widening as a soft impressed whistle left my lips.

"This place is awesome, didn't expect a library to look like this."

"Yeah, one of the librarians there certainly doesn't look like your typical librarian either

"Yeah, one of the librarians there certainly doesn't look like your typical librarian either." I could hear the smirk in his voice as my eyes rolled.

"Let me guess, you've had sex with one of the women working here so that's why you've asked me to help?" I lifted my phone to look at his amused face

"I couldn't resist, she was hot." He turned his head and laughed, this guy seriously had no shame.

"Whatever, just tell me what you need help with. I'm tired and don't do well around people, you know this." 

"Fine, such a grumpy maknae." He smirked but quickly got to work, eyebrows knitted together as he typed away on his laptop.

"I just sent you a file, the mission is simple and not even you can screw this one up." Jimin winked, I flipped him the bird.

"Just give me the details Chim."

"So aggressive, it's making my dick twitch." I winced at his crude language and decided it was for the best to ignore that latest confession.

"Your target is Adrian Valencia, he's the brother of some big shot lawyer who decided to fuck with the wrong people and borrow money when he couldn't afford to pay it back. My client doesn't want him dead, he wants his brother dead and for him to live with the guilt. I would do this myself but can't have my hot librarian friend fucking the mission, she's not exactly happy with me." Jimin smirked at that last part.

"Doesn't surprise me, you leave broken hearts wherever you go."

"I can't help it, I didn't ask them to fall head over heels for me." I ignored his cocky grin and narrowed my eyes.

"I'll leave if you don't tell me what I'm supposed to be doing."

Jimin rolled his eyes and huffed out a sigh, he hated it when people didn't respond to his charms.

"Adrian usually visits his boyfriend who works at the library during lunch, some guy named Cole. It's simple really, you need to seduce Adrian and get him to come with you to the hotel."

I froze.

What the fuck?

Seduce him?

Hotel?!

"No fucking way! I didn't even want to be here at the library and now you're asking me to seduce a guy who already has a boyfriend! Then take him back to a hotel and do what exactly?! Why me?! Why don't you ask one of the other guys?!"

"Kookie calm down before you hurt yourself, take some deep breaths or something. I don't want you to do anything with him at the hotel because I'll be there waiting, once you get him inside the room just close the door and walk away and I'll deal with the rest. Adrian is already a cheating scumbag, I've been watching him closely these last few weeks and he's fucked countless guys and then gone back home to his devoted boyfriend who is completely obvious to what's happening. I've dressed you up like a sweet little innocent nerd boy because he likes the submissive type, just get him to follow you and then you can leave the rest to me." Jimin winked, I swallowed the lump in my throat.....I felt sick.

I didn't even know how to flirt, I've never even kissed anyone before.

I didn't want to do this.

I wish Taehyung was here, normally Jimin would call him for help with something like this but he was still stuck in Tokyo with Suga so it appears the job is now left to me.

"It'll be fine Jungkook, just act all cute and innocent...trust me the guy will be all over you."

"I don't want him to be all over me." I grumbled as Jimin laughed.

"So cute." He cooed.

"Whatever." I finished the call and took a deep breath.

You can do this Jungkook.

"Hey, you okay? You seem lost, do you need help finding something?"

I recognized that voice.

It can't be.

I turned around and my heart stopped.

It was her.