Chapter 18: Why Not have Fun

~George's POV ~

The smell of food entered my nose, I knew Bad and Skeppy were the best cook and baker known but I've never gotten to eat or even smell it.

I felt eyes on me and looked at Dream looking at me in awe, I looked at him and blushed, looking away.

No one has ever looked at me that way, so it threw me off guard, I looked back and gave him a happy smile and held Dream's hand a bit tighter, he smiled and returned the gesture.

We walked to the dining room seeing everyone waiting for us with food on the table. Karl and Sapnap smirked at me and Dream, our parents confused but smiling.

We let go of our hands quickly out of embarrassment. I went to sit with Karl and Dream went to sit next to Sapnap, fun enough, Karl and Sapnap were sitting across from each other.

Which meant me and Dream sitting across from each other. We looked at each other sweetly for a moment, which gets interrupted by the sound of a clink of a glass.

Our heads shot to the sound, Dream's mother with a glass in hand, tapping a piece of silverware on her glass slightly.

"I wanted to have this little dinner party to help us all get even closer and I wanted to make a little speech." she says smiling, and she starts her speech.

"I am very glad that this party went as a success, maybe not for our people but for us getting closer. If they see that we are friends, maybe they will stop this silly little rivalry of theirs." Dream's mother smiled.

"Alright, let's eat!" she says with a warm smile. I grabbed a few things from the many things on the table.

A butter bun, a small piece of turkey, and some mashed potatoes, I wasn't exactly hungry, so I didn't grab much.

Karl got his food and looked at me with a smile and happiness filling his eyes, it was rare seeing Karl this happy.

He was practically smiling ear to ear, making me smile back and he looked back to Sapnap. I was glad I wasn't the only one feeling this odd feeling. I began to eat happily.

~ Clay's POV ~

I could barely look away from George, I finished eating before he did which gave me time to just... admire him. He looked so happy eating his food.

How the hell could someone be so gorgeous even while eating? I didn't even know but I could barely even care, I practically had heart eyes, but I couldn't care.

I stopped looking at George for a moment, glancing at Sapnap, he looked exactly like I knew I did, although he wasn't in a total trance like I was, but he had the same look.

He looked in awe at Karl and admired him, blushing. It was nice to see Sapnap like this, I looked at Karl, him doing the same when Sapnap looked away.

Yea, there's definitely something blooming there. I looked back at George and caught him staring and smirked. Then I had a horribly great idea, making me smirk devilish.

I brought my foot to George's ankle, brushing it ever-so-slightly. I heard his breath hitch and he jump, and he looked at me quickly, his face completely red.

He glared at me with the 'are you seriously teasing me in front of our personal guards and parents?' glare.

I smirk giving him the 'sorry I couldn't help myself, you're so easy to tease' smirk. He continued glared, it then faded and gave me devilish smirk back, like the one I gave him.

Oh no, what is he thinking?

-------------------

Word count: 624