Chapter 25: A Burst of Creativity Energy is the Best Energy!

~  Clay's POV  ~

I woke up to the nap that I took after I finished reading my book, I, for some reason, had a burst of creativity and I want to go see George even more.

I went to my desk and decided to put the random burst of creativity to start brainstorming plans to see George sooner, something in my gut felt like we weren't going to have another party for a while.

I start brainstorming and brainstorming, I first had an idea to just ask my mother to host another party.

I knew she wouldn't work to because she likes to have breaks after hosting parties for a while. It usually took her 3-4 weeks to feel like hosting again, so that was out of the question.

I had another idea where I asked Sapnap to get him, but I didn't want Sapnap to walk a whole hour just for me, he has to much to do with being a guard as it is.

That plan was thrown away as well, I thought about asking one of the other guards or maids to do it, but I decided that I wanted to be the first one he saw.

The guards and maids made more important things to do either way, so I discarded that idea too. I brainstormed more and then it hit me.

George said he had a window in his room, and it only took an hour to walk there, I would walk miles just to see George again, so it worked.

There it was. There was the plan. I started plotting the plan with a smile on my face. I hope to god that this works.

~  George's POV  ~

I really missed Dream; he was the only thing I thought about all day. Karl was busy with guard things today so I couldn't really talk to anyone.

The only things I had was me, my thoughts, and Dream, well, not physically Dream; I keep recalling Dream's face and all the events from last night's dance.

I tried to think of ideas to see Dream, but my creativity was not good from time to time and I couldn't think of anything.

So, I gave up for the day and read, thought of Dream, and looked through my window in thought. I really hoped Dream was thinking of ways to see me because I had no idea how I could see him.

It was getting late, and right on cue I heard footsteps. "George dear! Dinner's ready!" my mother's voice came up from halfway up the stairs to my room.

"Alright mother! I'll be there!" I yelled back, after saying that I heard heels heading down the stairs. I got up from the chair I was using to look out the window and got ready like I usually did for dinner.

Things like putting on my cape, fixing my hair, and putting on shoes. I started walking down the stairs and smelled the food from here. It smelled wonderful, making my mouth water.

I got down to the dining room and saw Karl, my mother, and my father at the dinner table waiting for me, I smiled and went over to my seat sitting and starting to eat as my parents did.

"So, George, Karl, how'd the party go for you two?" My mother asked, curious. Karl smiled and blushed while I looked away blushing, hiding my face a bit, I told Karl to go first.

"It was really good ma'am; the prince's personal guard is really sweet! Thank you for letting me go with you guys!" My mother smiled.

"Of course, Karl! We would have hated it if you weren't there! I'm glad you and Clay's personal guard got along!" my mother finished and looked at me, causing me to blush a bit, knowing she wanted me to now tell her how my time went at the party.

"Uh, well I really liked the music and food, Prince Dre- I mean Clay was also very nice and we uh... Got along well! Thank you, guys, for planning it and all." I say smiling, looking down to hide my blush.

I couldn't even get my mind off this guy at dinner!

"Of course! I'm glad you two enjoy it! We will definitely see each other again! Probably host a personal party maybe 3 or 4 weeks from now since it would be too soon to host another."

Those words made me frown a bit. I really hope Dream was thinking of ideas on how to see each other sooner because that is way too long for me to wait, I would probably go crazy!

I quickly hide the frown with a fake smile, "I can't wait!" I said. I literally can't wait. Please Dream, please be planning something. I can't wait that long for you.

-------------------------------

Word count: 810