Chapter 49: Stargazing And A Game

TW: NSFW

~   George's POV   ~

We made our way to the garden, hands intertwined. The halls were quiet, the only sounds were me and Dream's footsteps echoing in the halls. We soon got to the glass doors that went into the garden. Dream gently opened them and led me to the blanket we left there earlier.

We laid down on the blanket and I laid my head on Dream's chest, looking up at the sky. "Dream... this reminds me of that night. Do you remember?" I whispered, trying to not rid the moment. "Of course I do, how would I forget." Dream said, pausing.

"I'll be honest, you were, and still are, the most stunning person I've ever met. I thought some kind of angel came down to me. Before I even knew you I couldn't stop thinking about you, that might not make sense but I thought you should know. I promised myself I would talk to you and get to know you, now look at us." Dream whispered back with a small smile.

"Really? Because I thought the same about you, even before I met you I tried to imagine what you would look like but you? You topped all of my guesses. I was certain you wouldn't even dare to talk to me." I whisper back, Dream looked down at me and I looked up to look at him.

"George, if I didn't talk to you I would hate myself, you are so beautiful. Your hair, your eyes, your freckles, your skins, every little thing." Dream paused and looked at my lips, putting his thumb under it as I licked my lips.

"And your lips. So pink, so pretty, so perfect." he whispered looking back at my eyes. I quickly connected our lips into a heated kiss, he sat us up and I was surprised to feel that we were in the same position as my dream from our first kiss.

Then it was like my body took over and I got into the position we were in for the second kiss we had in the dream. My hands under his shirt as he put his under my shirt, touching my back. I even had the same shiver I had in the dream.

But this time Dream moved away from my lips and went to my neck, I softly moaned, he ended up finding my soft spot which made me moan a bit louder and I felt him smirk against my skin, he attacked that spot like he was trying to mark me like wolves do.

Just like what happened in my dream we were about to take off our shirts but Karl knocked on the garden doors. Me and Dream quickly got off each other and fixed each other up, luckily we were deep into the dark so you would only be able to see our silhouettes. Me and Dream got up and walked to the doors, Dream grabbing the blanket from the ground.

Dream opened the door and Karl smiled "Hey, Sapnap, Skeppy, Bad, Puffy, and I wanted to hang out with you guys before we had to leave." Karl said happily, me and Dream agreed, following Karl to wherever he was taking me.

~

We were all in the kitchen again hanging out. "Hey! Dream, do you remember that game Sapnap told us about? We should play it with them!" Bad exclaimed with a smile on his face. I looked at Dream with confusion, his face turning red extremely fast.

Skeppy and Sapnap both agreed to this game they were talking about so Dream caved in. Sapnap explained the game to me, Puffy, and Karl. It sounded like a good game so I didn't know why Dream hated the idea of it.

We were all in the same place as we were before the dinner party and we started the game.
"Okay uhmmm Sapnap! Truth or dare?" Bad asked excitedly, Sapnap smirked "Dare." he said with no hesitation.

Bad smirked devilishly "Welll since you made me and Skeppy do embarrassing stuff to do, even though it helped us to get together." Bad said, mumbling the last part to himself. "I'll do the same, kiss Karl. Right now." Bad said, smiling. Oh. So that's why Dream was hesitant.

Sapnap's confident look sank quickly and he looked at Karl, asking if it was okay. Karl nodded and Sapnap connected their lips. I looked away to be respectful, as did Dream, Bad, Skeppy, and Puffy had different plans though, taking they didn't look away.

After a few minutes we heard Sapnap's voice indicating that they finished. Me and Dream looked back and saw both of their faces red, Karl had a smile on his face and Sapnap seemed annoyed but you could tell in his eyes that he was happy.

"Dream, truth or dare?" Sapnap asked, looking at him. "Dare, I guess..." Dream said nervously, wrong option. "Sorry buddy but I can't be the only one to kiss the one they like, I dare you to kiss George." Sapnap said, obviously not sorry at all. Dream and my face went completely red.

Dream looked at me and I looked back "C-can I?" Dream asked, he sounded nervous to kiss me but we've done it tons of times before, and when I mean tons I mean like 6 or 5 times. But this one was in front of our friends so I guess I understood.

I glanced away from his eyes for a second but looked back and nodded. He softly grabbed my cheek and I moved my face closer to his as he did the same. I slowly closed my eyes as I felt the blonde's lips on mine, the same everything.

I loved kissing Dream, his lips always tasted like peppermint and strawberries, his lips were soft literally every single time I kissed him but my favorite part? I loved how he was always (well most of the time) soft with it and he always asked if it was okay.

Basically, it was amazing. Addicting. We pulled apart and smiled at each other, everyone was howling, aweing, and celebrating. I chuckled and shook my head with a smile. We continued the game again, mostly Skeppy and Bad teasing Sapnap and Karl and then Sapnap and Karl teasing me and Dream, and Puffy just getting easy and or funny dares and truths.

After an hour of playing Dream's mother came into the kitchen "Oh, did I interrupt something?" Dream's mother asked, we shook our heads no and she nodded "Alright well, Karl, George, it's getting a bit late, you should probably head back, we loved your company." She said with a smile.

I nodded, even though I didn't want to leave I knew I had to, we all got off the courter and everyone gave hugs, bye's, and even kissed (cough, cough Sapnap and Karl cough, cough) Me and Karl were about to leave the kitchen but someone yelled my name causing me to turn around.

I barely processed what happened, but I soon felt the familiar lips on mine, causing me to kiss back happily. After a few minutes we broke apart, somehow my hands had cupped his face like my body was programmed to move to him at all times. His hands cup my cheeks too, his thumb creasing it. 

"This day is really reminding me how the last time we said goodbye at the party happened. "I said with a breathless laugh as he laughed, just like how I did, just sounding different "Yeah, it really is, isn't?" he said in a breathless whisper and a smile.

He gave me another peck on my lips and let me go, I waved to him as he did too, I felt tears welling in my eyes and I could tell Dream wanted to cry that I had to go away again. "Alright... let's go Karl." I said sadly, leaving the kitchen and closing the door.

I could swear I heard sobs coming from the kitchen, but I just thought it was my mind messing with me, I felt tears streaming down my face and Karl looked at me concerned while we were walking "G-George? Why are you crying?" he asked, hearing the worry in his voice.

"I don't even know, I know I'll see him again but it just hurts having to leave again." I said, letting a watery laugh escape my lips from crying from just having to leave, I looked at Karl through blurry vision "That's stupid, huh?" I asked.

Karl quickly shook his head no and put an arm around my shoulder "Of course not George! I'm sad I have to leave Sapnap too but don't worry because we'll see them soon, I know it!" Karl said, hopeful.

I nodded and wiped my tears "Yeah, you're right, like always." I said, laughing a bit "Like always, he said with a proud grin. We made it to the door and the guards let us out, bidding us a goodbye and 'stay safe'. Well, time to walk.

-----------------------------------------------

Word count: 1,635

A/N: guysss... we have 5 chapters (minus the epilogue and a/n) left until this story is over. It's kind of crazy to think about, I just wanted to add this to thank you guys for the support like 5K views!? It's crazy, just thank you guys so much:] oh and don't worry, this WILL NOT be the only story I upload, I will still update my oneshot book and I have already started writing my next book, to add onto that I have 13 story ideas that I will ehh probably 90% do so I hope I will see you guys there as well. Again thank you guys so much for the amazing support, ily all sm<3