Chapter 33: This Has To Be A Dream

~   George's POV   ~

Dream started moving closer and closer to my face, each inch made my face redder and redder making my face feel like a hot stove.

I would be lying if I haven't been waiting for this. I wanted to move closer to his face but my body was stunned. Was this actually happening or I'm I dreaming? Or going crazy?

He stopped, he was an inch away. I looked at his eyes that were opened looking at me. "If you're sure, then fill in the rest Georgie." That made my face somehow get redder.

I let out a breath I was holding and then smashed my lips on his, he was probably stunned at the eagerness but he kissed back nonetheless. It was a passionate but soft kiss.

Like we have been waiting for this but wanted to make it an enjoyable kiss. This would be my first kiss but I didn't care!

He is who would take my first kiss and filled me with happiness that it was happening. The kiss lasted a few moments but to me it felt like forever.

After we catch our breath I look at him and it throws me over the edge. His eyes are full with emotions, happiness, admiration, loveliness, and... lust?

Just looking at his eyes causes me to go back to his lips, he gasped but kissed back. This kiss was more rough, filled with lust. He sat himself up with his elbows as I cradled his waist.

He asks me for entrance by licking my bottom lip, I denied to be a tease but he wasn't giving up. He squeezed my thigh and I gasped, him taking his chance.

We both fight for dominance to this make-out session that was originally was a sweet, passionate kiss. I ended up giving up the fight causing him to win.

He moves us so he's on top of me, he pulls away and a string of saliva follows him moving back. My face is on fire and so is his, we are both panting from the intense make-out session.

"That... was amazing..." I breathe out, still panting, trying to gain back my breath. I can barely remember what my name is after that.

He smiles, "Thanks Georgie, not to bad yourself." It made me smile, if I blushed more I think I would faint from the blood rushing to my face. I decided I should tell him.

"Hey, Dream. That was actually uh... first kiss." I say turning my face away in shame. He's probably kissed many people while I haven't even been on a date.

"Funny enough, that was my first kiss too." He laughs a bit, my head snaps back to him, "What? Really? No, no, you are so lying!" I said, I mean no way!

"Nope, I'm telling the truth Georgie. Do you wanna know a secret?" He asks, I nod cautiously. He leans near my ear, his breath hitting my ear making me squirm a bit.

"I'm pretty damn happy that you were my first kiss, Georgie."  he says in a low voice as his hands squeeze my thighs. The voice and connect almost makes me moan but I hold it back covering with my breath hitching.

I decided that if I could tease him before, I could do it again. "Can I also tell you a secret, Clay?" his breath hitches from me saying his name but he nods.

I turned my head so I could whisper in his ear "I feel the same." I say with the same tone he had. His face became red and I could see that he got an idea.

He quickly turns his face making our lips connect once again, I gasped but I, of course, kiss back. It's a soft kiss once again which makes me smile lightly.

We soon disconnected our lips and he sits up, moving towards my headboard and his head soon rests onto the headboard. He opens his arms, asking for a hug. Or cuddles.

I quickly make my way to him and engulf him in a hug, he moves us so we're both on our sides. My head rests his chin making me look at his shirt, I soon end up clenching his shirt.

It was silent until I heard something outside of my door, my body jolted up and I let go of Dream to go see what that noise was, hesitantly getting up and walking to the door.

I open it and saw nothing, huh? Maybe it was from outside and my ears are going crazy.

"Georgie? Are you alright?" he asked quietly, I turned and nodded; closing my door and heading back to the bed.

"It's fine, I'm just hearing things I guess." I said, cuddling backup to Dream, he puts his hand on the back of my head and I smile.

"Alright." He says smiling, I look up and his smile soon turns to a sad frown. "George, I'm going to have to leave at 4." he says with a sigh looking down at me. I frown at the statement.

"I really don't want you to leave..." I say with a sad tone. "I really wish I could stay George but you know I can't." I grab my pocket-watch to look at the time.

3:15AM.

"Well, it's only 3:15 so let's enjoy it until you have to go." I said with a sad smile, looking up at him. He nodded and we continue to cuddle, making my stomach fill with butterflies.

This is the happiness I've been in awhile.

——————————————-

Word count:911