Chapter 20: When will I See you Again?

~ Clay's POV ~

One more dance with George, it felt like I was dreaming.

Was I dreaming? I hope not.

Everyone nodded, me following suit. Of course, I would agree, why wouldn't I? I would get more time with this angel! Who wouldn't want more time with him?!

My mother continued speaking again, George looking at her and smiling sweetly. I barely heard my mother's words; I was in a trance due to George.

He was stunning, did he know how beautiful he was? I could tell him every day, noon, and night about how amazing he looked.

Did he know what he was doing to me? Probably not.

I was snapped out of my trance from a tap on the shoulder, I looked over to Sapnap , "Hey, dude! Let's go, it's time to go have this finally dance." Sapnap said, him obviously jumping up and down in happiness.

I smiled at him and got up, making my way to George, Sapnap and Karl by my side. The ballroom looked the same, bringing my mind back to the dance me and George had.

Music filled the room, me and George looked at each other and smiled, knowing we wanted to dance with each other. We connected our hands and bodies happily, both of us smiling.

~

(Play 'When Will I See You Again' by Shakka if you want a better feel; you may need to pause from time to time :] Pay attention to the lyrics, they might be important in future chapters!)

Shooting stars never fly for me. My heart's on Mars, kinda hard to see. But you know, you know I'll see you again, you know, you know I'll see you again.

Shooting stars never fly for me. My heart's on Mars, kinda hard to see. But you know, you know I'll see you again. You know, you know I'll see you again.

Feel it in the sunrise

I felt butterflies in my stomach, he was so pretty, he made me feel a totally different emotion that I've never felt.

Even in the nighttime.

I felt sad knowing this would be the last dance of the night, but this will NOT be the last time I see him.

It's hard to adjust now.

He makes me happier than ever.

Cause you ain't around, no.

He looked up at me smiling, making my heart flutter.

Do they treat you real nice?

I looked back at him smiling and blushing like a mad man.

How'd you like the new town?

He was so perfect, and I didn't want this night to end.

Hard to adjust now, cause you ain't around, yeah.

I had to make sure to see him again, but when?

When will I see you, see you, see you again? (See you again)

I just wanna hold your hand, yeah (I just wanna hold your hand)

When will I see you, see you, see you again? (See you again)

I just wanna hold your hand, oh (I just wanna hold your hand)

I could barely care about the music at this point, George had put in yet again another trance. He was looking up at me, his head against my chest.

For just meeting 4 hours ago this was an intimate moment, but I didn't care.

When George was around, I didn't care.

I didn't care if I had to break rules to be with him, make my people hate me, make people think I'm odd for feeling like this, I didn't care. I didn't care one bit.

I then heard him speak, breaking me out of my trance, "Clay... when," he hesitated continuing but did anyways, "when will we see each other again?" he says in a whisper, I barely could hear him, but I did.

"I'll be honest, George. I don't know, but" I say, I cup his cheek, us still dancing to the song, "I will do anything to see you again, I don't care what rules I have to break.

I promise my life that this will not be the last time, I don't know when, but this is not going to be the last." finishing my sentence, it felt nice getting my thoughts out.

He smiled, blushing wildly and nuzzled his face back in my chest. I knew it was weird for people who have met only 4 hours ago to act like this, but it felt right.

This felt right.

Everything felt right.

Him in my arms, the blushing, the teasing, the moment in the forest, the first dance. Everything. The music finally comes back into my ears, my thoughts, of course, still circling my mind.

Stressing out my own mind (stressing out my own mind)

Crying, I've got no time (crying I've got no time.)

It's hard to adjust, now. Cause you ain't around (cause you ain't around) yeah.

I decided to just stop thinking and enjoy the last dance of the night with George. It may be the last dance of the night, but. It's not the last dance ever.

------------------------

Word count: 840