A/N

Well that's a wrap! This is the end, well, not really. Let's just start this and not jump ahead of ourselves. First I wanted to thank all of you, the support has been so unreal and amazing, all of your guys comments make me laugh so hard and just seeing how far this story has come makes me so happy, I originally wasn't going to write this, not write at all but I'm so glad I decided that I should just try it and you guys made me want to do more of it, you've even brought up a hobby I thought I would never in a million years I thought I would like, and jesus thank so you SO much for 8k, I can't wait to maybe see that number grow:)

Second, I've said this over and over but I'm not going to stop writing, I have actually started to write the next story and I still have 13 more ideas (might go up or it might lessen, no idea yet.) I really hope I will see all of you there, I'm more confident in the new story I am writing and I think it has a good twist.. I got a feeling you guys won't even notice, but I will say something. Pay attention to the little things in the next story. I don't want to reveal the story au just yet but a few days before I release it I will give you a hint and you guys can guess. It should come out either April 21st or April 28th, this story (and the rest of the stories I might write) will not have a schedule unless I change my mind, I will let you guys know! I'm not completely sure about this but the story should only be in Dream's POV for most of the story but it could change.

and third, my surprise. a face reveal:]

it's coming

don't worry

i'm nervous

okay i'm stalling

boom. face.

ew oky yeah there you go ah ah ah literally murder me ahah pls dont mind my nails i get nervous🏃🏻‍♀️ anyways that's the end of this story (officially)  I really hoped you guys enjoyed it, love you all<3 ~lily:]