Chapter 47: Dream's Boyfriend

TW: NSFW

~   George's POV   ~

I woke up to someone shaking me lightly "Georgeee." I heard someone say, I opened my eyes and I was met with Dream "O-oh my god did I fall asleep? I'm so sorry." I said quickly, sitting up. "You're fine, Georgie. Come. Sapnap and Karl said they are getting lunch." Dream said, I nodded and got up.

Me and Dream walked out of the garden and entered the castle again. We were walking silently, but I was bored so I decided to spice it up a bit. "Hey Dream?" I asked, looking at him, he looked over to me and arched an eyebrow "Yeah George?" he asked.

"Catch me." I said, giving a kiss on his cheek and then sprinting away in the halls. He was stunned for a moment, face red but he soon started chasing me, causing me to stop looking over my shoulder. "Georgieeeee!~" He yelled, causing me to blush a bit from the tone.

Soon I felt arms pick me up and throw me on their back. "Dream!" I yelped "Caught you Georgie." Dream said with a smirk and a wink as he looked over his shoulder as he continued to run to their kitchen.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall. "You scared me Dream!" I yelped as he loosened his grip on my thighs to joke with me, quickly returned to his grip he had before "D-Don't do that Dream I don't want to get hurt!" I exclaimed, he laughed as he continued running.

I acted angry for a few moments. I truthfully loved this. I broke the angry act and laughed. After a few moments of us laughing I sighed happily and dug my face into his hair, he was now walking normally.

We arrived at a pair of doors and Dream softly placed me on the ground "Is this it?" I asked and he nodded, opening the door, in the kitchen was Sapnap and Karl but there were three more people. One was a male with short black hair and was short but still taller than me, he had a chef's uniform on.

The other was a male with short brown hair that was a bit taller than the man with the short black hair, he had glasses, and he also had a chef's uniform on too, the other was a female with long light brown hair and had a maid's outfit on.

"Skeppy, Bad, Puffy! Hey!" Dream said, walking into the room, me trailing behind like a lost dog. They all waved happily with smiles on their faces, Dream stood between the brown haired male and the black haired male and Sapnap and Karl.

Dream gestures to the black haired male "George, Karl, this is Skeppy," he paused and gestured to the brown haired male "Bad and," he gestured to the female with the long light brown hair "Puffy." he finished.

I waved happily "Hi!" I said with a small smile, a mix of waves and hey's, hello's, and hi's filled the air. "Hey!" Karl said waving excitedly, the same mix of waves, hey's, hello's, and hi's filled the air again.

Puffy smirked and looked at me "So are you Dream's boyfriend?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows with a smirk, my face turned red and I looked at Dream, his face the same "P-Puffy!" He exclaimed, making everyone but me and him laugh.

He looked over to me and saw I had a devilish smirk on my face. I kept eye contact and cockily said "Oh, so is that what he said we were?" he glared at my face burning red from embarrassment. "Excuse me for a moment." Dream said, pulling me out of the kitchen.

After we exited the kitchen Dream slammed me against a wall, making me yelp a bit. Not from pain but from the sudden movement. He slammed his lips against mine making me moan a bit. He pulled away and smirked "You like that, don't you?" he said.

He slammed his lips back onto mine before I could respond. He licked my bottom lip, asking for me to open my mouth. I denied it so I could tease more, he lifted me up from my thighs still kissing me. The movement made me gasp and he quickly took his opportunity.

I wrapped my legs around him as he kept his hands on my thighs as he explored my mouth, I moaned a bit and he pulled back, smirking. "You sure you're not the one who wants to be with me?" He asked smugly. I rolled my eyes and kissed him again, with the same heat as before.

He moved downwards and kissed my neck, making me moan softly. He left some red and purple marks on my neck. He was about to carry me who knows where but someone walked out of the kitchen doors, making me and Dream jump and look who exited with wide eyes.

It was Karl. He had an shocked expression for a few moments but smirked and went back into the kitchen. My face went completely red from embarrassment and I looked at Dream who looked the same look. We stared at each other for a few moments before breaking out into laughter.

After laughing for a few moments I pressed a soft, quick kiss on his lips and he put me down. "Let's go back." I said, he nodded and we fixed ourselves up before going back into the kitchen. Skeppy and Bad were on a counter cuddling, as was Sapnap and Karl. Puffy was sitting on the counter near Skeppy and Bad.

Me and George went to sit next to Sapnap and Karl, when Dream sat down I intertwined our hands and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Am I the only single one here!?" Puffy exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

"We're not dating." Me and Dream said, everyone looked at us and glared. "Definitely..." they all said at the same time. "Fine. We're not dating but we're doing dates." I said. They all nodded. "We're not dating though." Sapnap said.

Everyone glared at Sapnap and Karl and they sighed in defeat. "Well, I know Karl likes me and Karl knows I like him." Sapnap said and Karl nods. "Wait, pause. Skeppy, Bad?" Dream asked. The two smiled brightly at Dream.

"No. Way. Why didn't you two tell me!?" Dream exclaimed. The two both laughed before Bad responded "We just got together the other day." He said, Dream made an 'O' shape with his mouth but then started to celebrate like he's been waiting for this moment for years.

We all congratulated them, happy for the two. I haven't known these 2 for long but I could tell that they are perfect for each other. They were different a bit but fit together perfectly. Skeppy was more of a prankster and Bad was more laid back but can get mad.

We all talked for a little longer but then a maid came into the kitchen. "Uhm hello. Prince Clay, your parents said to get ready they are meeting a new kingdom named L'manburg. Your parents said your friends could stay for the dinner party if they please." the maid said, Dream nodded and she left.

"Sooo..." Dream turned to me. "You want to? You can keep Karl here too, if you'd like." Dream asked. I nodded and Karl nodded too. Huh. I didn't think I would be meeting another kingdom but I'm ready.

--------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1,260