Chapter 46: Everything You Do, I Do Adore

~   George's POV   ~

I woke up to the sun beaming into my room, making my eyes water a bit. I yawned and stretched my arms over my head, after I stretched I got out of bed and got ready, putting on my cape and fixing my hair.

Knock, knock, knock

"Come in!" I yelled out. I expected my mom to come in but it was Karl. "Oh! Hey Karl." I said smiling. "Hey George." he said back, with a smile. "It's been a while, how's all the guard stuff?" I asked. "Hmm, it's been good." he replied. He went to sit on the edge of the bed.

It was quiet for a few moments before I decided I should tell Karl everything. "Karl I need to tell you something, you should probably sit down." I said, Karl gave me a confused look but nodded. "Uhm okay." he said. I sighed and moved my chair near my desk to face Karl.

"Okay so I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before but now I am. So since the party, I've had a thing for Dream.  Dream ended up saying he would come see me and well... he did. He snuck out and came to the castle. We uhm, kissed. And a maid saw us and told my dad, my dad uhm. Slapped me. So then I snuck out to Dream's castle and we kissed, again. We both agreed we wanted to be together but we should do dates." I paused to breath again.

Karl almost started talking but I paused him. "Phew, not done yet. So I asked my mom last night and she agreed, and I know you like Sapnap so I asked her if me and you could go together so you can hang out with Sapnap while I did with Dream. Oh and my mom is divorcing my 'dad'." I finished, Karl stared for a few minutes in shock.

"Oh my god, your life is crazy." Karl said, laughing so hard his eyes started watering. "Yeah, I know, I figured this out." I said, laughing along with him. After a few moments we calmed down again "Wait so you kissed Dream and you both wanna be a thing, how is that going to work?" Karl asked.

"Wait, do you support that?" I asked Karl "Yeah, of course! You can love whoever you want dude! I can't control it! Plus I literally like Sapnap, yeah you were right, by the way." He said smiling. I smiled a grateful smile to him.

"Well... we both decided that we want to date each other secretly for a while, not too long but long enough, like one or two months, maybe even three." I told Karl, he nodded "Okayyy, and what about your mom and your 'dad' wouldn't he start a war?" Karl asked, concerned.

"Yeah... but you've seen our guards and my mom is really strong, I might even be able to help so I'm super confident that we will win." I said with a confident smile, he nodded with confidence as well. "Okay, last question." Karl said, and I nodded.

"When are we leaving?" He asked, I thought for a moment. "After breakfast should be good." I said "Well, what are we waiting for! Let's go!" Karl said, jumping up from his sitting position and running to the door, I smiled and followed him out the door, walking down the stairs to the dining room.

~

We got to the dining room and my mother greeted me and Karl, my father looking furious for literally no reason. Like always. Karl sat next to me and we waited for breakfast to be finished. Soon after me and Karl arrived Ranboo came out with the same maid as before.

The maid from the other day put down a plate in front of my mother and another in front of my 'father' and Ranboo put a plate in front of Karl and he held a plate out to me, knowing I would take it from him anyway and placed it down myself and he was right. I softly took the plate and put it in front of me.

We all started quietly eating, Ilistened to the maids washing dishes and cleaning in the room beside the dining room, eating their amazing food, like always. After 15 minutes we all finished, I told my mother that me and Karl were heading out soon, she nodded and gave me a dagger, just in case.