Chapter 45: A Beautiful Night Sky

Tw: NSFW

~ George's POV ~

After a while I checked my pocket watch after a while of reading. 8:26. Oh. It's almost dinner. I placed down my book and got ready. I threw my cape on that I discarded earlier due to me being uncomfortable. I fixed up and my and as I was about to throw on my shoes I heard a knock.

"Come in!" I yelled out. My mother came in, smiling "Hi, dear. I take it you're eating dinner?" She asked softly. I nodded "Oh uh, hey mother?" I asked, her eyebrow. "Yes, dear?" she asked. "Uhm, I wanted to know if me and Karl could go to the neighboring castle tomorrow?" I paused.

"Me and Dr- Prince Clay, said he wanted to meet me for prince stuff at some point and I thought tomorrow would be good because Karl is free tomorrow and he could protect me when we walk there. It's okay if I can't go of course, I know you already have things to-" she cuts me off.

"I know you like him dear. I know he was the person in your room that night, and I can tell that this visit isn't for 'prince stuff' I'm your mother, I know more than you know." she said, making my eyes widened. "You can go with Karl, though. I can tell you and that boy care for each other deeply." she said with a soft smile.

I got up and hugged her tightly but with a soft grip, my eyes watering. "Thank you, mother... " I whispered, she pulled back to look at me "Of course, my dear." she said with a smile. "Now c'mon! I hate being sappy, let's go eat." She said walking away. I chuckled and followed her.

I closed my door and walked down the spiral stairs, following my mother, the sound of her and my footsteps filling the silent air. I sighed quietly, I did not want to see my 'father' but I had to act like everything was okay. I continued to the dining room, trailing behind my mother.

~

We arrived at the table, my 'father' was there, quieter than the other day. I noticed a handprint on his cheek and almost burst out laughing. I sat down in my usual spot and waited for dinner. After waiting for a few minutes one maid, along with Ranboo, brought us our plates.

The one maid gave my 'father's' plate and left. I guess the maids decided to not let Ranboo near my 'dad'. That's good. Ranboo gave my mother her plate and came to give me mine. He tried to set it down again, but I softly took it from him.

He shook his head softly with a smile and mouthed a 'thank you' I knew it wasn't much but I could place my own plate and Ranboo was probably already very busy. I began to eat with a smile on my face, amazed by the amazing food they always made taste good.

It was pretty quiet, like always, but I was used to it. I saw my 'father' glaring at my mom, her giving the same look back, just more smug. I was quite funny really, he was terrified of my mother but my mom never left. Maybe it was becoming more and more unbearing for her.

I knew when my mother gets rid of my 'father' he will start war, maybe I should train with the guards and or Karl? They would need as much help as they could, so why not help them? I bet me and Karl would also have a blast training together.

It reminded me of when I was younger, when I was allowed to be out for a while. The memory was my favorite. Me and Karl had made fake swords and we fought for a while, I remembered when I didn't have to care about liking people and wars. I missed it a bit.

But I knew I couldn't dwell on wanting to be a kid again, I was an adult and you know? I like liking someone, I like the feelings I get with Dream, they make me feel want, and love, and need. It was really nice.

I smiled softly and finished eating my food. After I was done I excused myself and went back to my room, frankly ready to sleep for a bit. I walked back to my room, the halls on the castle so silent you could probably hear a mice's footstep.

~

I got back to my room and got ready for bed quickly, throwing on a comfortable shirt along with pants. I took off my cape and hung it up, I went to my mirror and ruffled my hair. I yawned and headed to my bed, ready for sleep to take over.

I opened my eyes and I was in a garden with flowers and beautiful plants in every corner. I looked up and I was met with an amazing night sky, little stars scattered around the sky. "Georgie?" Dream. My head snapped and yup.

I was met with Dream looking at me with a smile but confused eyebrows. "What are you doing Hun?" he asked in a soft tone. I smiled and looked back at the sky "Stargazing," I paused and looked back at him "do you want to join?" I asked, he nodded and sat next to me.

I looked back up while he did the same, I rested my head on his shoulder as he rested his head on top of my head. "I love you, Dream." I whispered, just enough so he could hear me. "I love you too, Georgie." he whispered back. I turned my head to look at him as he did the same.

Our faces were so close that if I moved one more inch our lips would connect. And that's what I did, I moved a bit and our lips connected, he placed his hand on my cheek as I laid my hands on his chest.

He adjusted our position, him facing me putting his hands on my hips as I placed my arms around his neck. We broke apart to breathe and I was about to go back to kiss him but he moved to my neck. Soft moans escaped my mouth as he placed love bites and kisses onto my neck.

He moved away and went back to look at me, my face was tinted pink, his face showing the same expressions. He kissed me again as I kissed back, my hands went up his shirt a bit as he did the same to me. I shivered at his cold hands, it was cold but an intoxicating touch.

He was about to take off both of our shirts but then I woke up. Whoa. That was quite a dream. My face was quite positively burning, I touched my lips. The dream felt so, so real, I hated it but I loved it so much.

I sighed and laid back now, staring at the ceiling. Maybe one day that dream could come true, I can only hope but something told me that it would happen one day. With that in mind, I drifted back into my sleep.

------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1,212