Chapter 39: You Have Pretty Eyes

~   Clay's POV   ~

I felt so bad for George, I just wished I could take him away from that damned castle and his horrible father. They treated George like a child, like he was some incapable teenager! It was so unfair for him; he is so mature, and he gets treated like a 15-year-old when he's 23!

I mean George got hurt for defending himself! And to add on to that, it was obviously a hard slap, I mean he has a bruised on his face! I was fuming but I needed to calm down, for my sake and George's. At least he's here right now.

I could tell he was sleeping because I heard soft snores coming from him, it made me smile. I knew I would wake him up when it was time to leave which upset me but hey, at least I got to see him once more.

The events play through my brain. He liked me back. He wanted to be with me. How would that work though? We were princes with family members who are bad in different ways. My parents were nice, but they only let me out only if I'm near the castle.

George's parents were totally opposite, they didn't let George out at all. Hell, he told me that the party was the first time in a while that he's actually been outside. It made me sad that he had to go through that, being locked in a bedroom with practically nothing to do.

Maybe we could continue this for a while? The sneaking out makes me feel... free. I enjoyed it quite a lot if you wanted me to be honest, it was the danger of it that made me feel amazing. The danger of being caught? I couldn't exactly explain it, but I loved it.

I wonder if George knew what I meant? I mean now that he's snuck out maybe he loved it like I did? I could probably get addicted to it, sneaking out just to see George, even if it's just a few hours. It didn't matter how long it was, as long as it was with him.

Maybe a secret relationship? Maybe... that didn't matter right now though. He said he wanted to get closer? Maybe dates? But how the hell would I do that with his parents. Maybe my parents could ask their parents if George could come over?

If George's parents didn't see who was in the room then it would be perfect! Even Karl could come, spend time with Sapnap. Would that work though? I mean my parents and George's parents seemed like they enjoyed each other so maybe George's parents would think about it?

I could hope. I decided that I would ask as soon as I could at least. I think I should give my brain a break now, it's 2am and my brain doesn't need to be overworked. Way too much happened today so I think my brain deserves the break.

I sighed and closed my eyes, I decided I would wake up around 3 so I could actually wake George on time. Good thing I've always had a thing for waking up when I actually needed to wake up!

~

I woke up to shuffling, it was George. "Mmmm, are you awake, Dream?" George asked, his eyes slightly opened and his body now facing me. I smiled and nodded, he hugged me under the covers, making my stomach explode with butterflies.

"Do you know what time it is?" He mumbled; I grabbed my pocket-watch that was on my wooden nightstand. "Uhh, it's oh. It's 3:34" I said, he hums what I assume what was an 'okay.' He sighed sadly and spoke, "I really don't want to leave..."

"I don't want you to leave either George. But I had a plan if you want to hear it?" I asked, maybe he would like to hear it? "Hm? What is it?" he asked. "Well, maybe if you asked your mom, since your dad is an arse, you could possibly come here?"

"Oh, I don't know..." he said. "Oh, come on now... Maybe I could say it's for 'prince things'? I was just thinking, and I really want to uh... bring you out on a uhm... Date? And that was the only idea I came up with. It's okay if you don't want to!" I said nervously.