Flowers and Lovers (Extra)

{ Clay's POV }

"Come on George! Hurry up!" I yelled happily running through the tall grass "I'm coming just slow down!" I heard George's voice yell from behind me. I laughed as I tripped into the flower field that was filled with colors. "Dream!" George exclaimed as he laughed, holding his stomach as he looked at me on the ground as I laughed.

After a few moments of laughing, me and George calmed ourselves. George helped me up and we walked to what looked like the middle of the flower field. We laid down onto our backs with small smiles on our faces, looking up into the dark sky with star freckles scattering the sky.

"It's pretty, isn't it?" I said with an admirable tone. I turned to look at George who was looking into the sky with a small smile, his pale skin practically plain white from the moon's tint "Not as beautiful as you though, love." I said with a smile.

George turned his head and looked at me, his brown eyes sparkling from all the night's features. "You wanna know something Dream? You're corny. Like really corny." George stated sasartically. I rolled my eyes and chuckled, then leaned it "You love it though Gogs." I said teasingly.

George giggled lightly and looked back up at the sky "You're right about that." George said lightly looking up at the night sky. I sighed lightly and looked back up at the sky in a comfortable silence.

~

It was a few hours later and I heard shuffling, I looked over and George was getting up and trying to regain his balance. I sat up a little and looked at George in confusion "Where are you going hon?" George smiled and held out his hand "Just get up and trust me." George said with a smile.

I chuckled and took George's hand, steading myself once I was off the ground. "When you say 'trust me' I get scared." George giggled and rolled his eyes pulling me along "It's alright just follow." George said, I obeyed and trailed along.

After only a few minutes of walking we got to a small lake, moonlight relefing from the water. It looked familiar. Maybe like an old dream? Or maybe not. Who knows? George took off his shirt and put it onto the ground and ran into the water. I stood in place just looking at George like he was crazy.

"Dream c'mon! The water is literally so good right now!" George yelled happily. I hestained but took off my shirt and walked to the lake with a hestian smile but letting my feet go into the water. George wasn't wrong about the water, causing me to continue to my husband who was patiently waiting in the water with a beaming smile. Once I got to George he made hands for me to pick him up, I rolled my eyes playfully but still picked up George.

He wrapped his legs around my torso as he continued smiling brightly. He gently placed both hands on my cheeks as he leaned in enough for our noses to touch. "You wanna know something, Dream?" George asked softly. I smiled lightly and chuckled lightly "Yeah, sure." I said in the same tone.

"I love you so much." I smiled brightly as my cheeks heated up from what George said "I love you too George." I said back. George smiled as he stared into my eyes, noses still touching. I leaned in for a kiss as George did, closing his eyes as soon as our lips pushed together.

We stayed like that for a few moments before disconnecting our lips, George parting from the kiss with the same bright smile and his cheeks a light pink color. George asked to be let down and I did as he said. As soon as he was down on the ground he splashed me with water causing me to gasp from the sudden water.

I looked at George with a competitive look as George looked back with the same look "So you wanna go there?" I asked in a low tone, George smirked "Oh yeah I do." George said back in the same tone. I splashed George back causing laughs and water splashing to fill the once quiet air.