Pleasure to be numb

After breakfast you and Pavi decided to take a shower together , heading into the bathroom you took off the button up along with your panties and stepped into the shower . Pavi followed after you as he removed his black boxers revealing all his " glory" to you , you smirked a bit as you watched him step inside with you " like what you see?" He says with a smirk " heh, kinda" you reply hiding your blushed cheeks . He chuckles and turns on the hot water as it cascades down your bare skin , holding by you the hips Pavi couldn't help but to pull you closer to him and began to tenderly kiss down your neck and shoulder " your like a work of art you know? Elegant , beautiful and....so lovely " he whispers in your ear. You moan softly and smile " mmm your not so bad yourself , handsome, charming " you softly reply , he chuckles and kisses along your collar bone . You feel something poking you , looking down you blush redder " Pavi...control yourself " you playfully tell him" but darling that is....how shall I say? Impossible to do, especially when your so hypnotic and crave-able" he replies. He continues to please your body as he hands explored every inch of you and his lips left no part of you unloved , it was becoming too much to bare. Pavi took notice of the pleased look in your eyes and stops for a moment " am I making you happy my dear?" He asks smiling lovingly at you" yes.." was all you replied with as you tried to come down from your pleasure high " am I....allowed to take this further?" He asks for your consent and tenderly kisses your neck once more. You let out a moan and "mmm yea.." you reply giving into his undying love . Pavi smiles lovingly and places both hands on your face and passionately kisses you , slowly making out with you as his hands holds you closer then ever and holds you against the shower wall and his erection goes in to take things " further".

After an hour of pleasure you both slowed down, Pavi held you close , slowly rubbing your back and kissed your forehead " I love you...so much my dear " he tiredly says " I love you more pavi" you reply. You both kiss each other sweetly and separate " we better get cleaned up " you tiredly say , Pavi smiles and nods . You both get washed up and Pavi helps wash your back " thanks" you softly reply " your welcome my dear" he replies. Soon as you both finished you turned off the shower and Pavi opens the shower door exposing your bare wet skin to the cool air , getting out Pavi wraps a towel around his waist and grabs you a towel as well. You try to slowly step out but the minute you took the first step you collapsed, Pavi quickly catches you as you fall into his chest " s..sorry, I guess my legs are still a little shaky " you say a little embarrassed. He chuckles and helps you stand " it is alright my dear, it is.....understandable" he replies . You slowly stand on your feet , get dried off and get changed into a pair of clean panties and a black and red dress.

Soon as you both were all cleaned up and dressed Pavi got a call from from one of his employees about a problem at the store , picking up his cell phone he answers " Pavi speaking, mhm...I see....and your certain you can't solve this problem yourself? *sigh* very well I'll be there shortly " he responds to them. Pavi sighs sadly putting his cell phone back into his pockets " I unfortunately have to return to the store for a moment to solve a problem, apparently there was someone threatening to sue if they didn't get to see the manager. And when the employee tried to explain to them that I was busy and unable to come in well they....literally destroyed all the eyeshadow palettes and decided to steal 100 bottles of perfume" he explained . You looked down sadly and nod" oh okay, i understand " you tell him, he smiles softly at you and lifts your chin " it will only be a moment my dear , why don't you come along and...afterwards I can take you to see a movie or I can take you shopping, maybe go out for some lunch? My treat" he suggests. You smile " Pavi..you've already treated me" you tell him " there is no such thing as being too spoiled my love" he says with a soft chuckle and kisses you lovingly . You chuckle and kiss back " alright" you reply.

And with that said you both headed down to the store to see about the problem , upon arriving uneasy feeling run through you as you both see the words "TRAITOR " written on the windows in dark red lipstick . Ignoring it, you both go inside to see the mess that happened. The employee wasn't kidding upon walking past the eyeshadow aisle you saw tons of pallets destroyed as the floor was covered in a sparkly rainbow of powder, Pavi decides to leave you out of the problem to protect you " my dear, why...don't you look around and see if there's anything you like while I take care of this? I rather not have you mixed up in this conundrum " he suggests " okay, be careful alright" you tell him . He smiles and kisses your forehead " of course my flower" he replies .

Pavi went to to go and see the very distressed and angry customer while you went to look around . You looked through many high quality products that were on display in the store , it was impressive how well and nice the products looked . But what wasn't surprising was how expensive everything was. After all everything was designed and created by the fabulous Pavi largo . However while you were admiring the products you were completely unaware of Sugar slowly coming up behind you , you Yelp as she swiftly shoves a syringe full of Zydrate in your neck and fills your veins with in. You look at her in anger , seeing her smirk evilly at you. You try to fight back but the Zydrate begins to kick in as your legs slowly become numb , you fall back and Sugar catches you . She begins to drag you towards the back exit , you try to call out to Pavi but the Zydrate had already taken over your body and no matter how hard you try to scream for him your voice was too soft for him to hear it . Before you knew it she had dragged you out of the store and away from Pavi.........( to be continued)