First day of work

When you both arrived back at the storage room Pavi began to instruct you what to do " you will be helping weighing the organs and will tell me the number you see on the scale alright?" He says to you "seems simple enough" you reply to him. He smiles at you " EXCELLENT, now lets get to work shall we" he says to you. You go over to a clear see through bin on the cart and rummage through it , pulling out a bag that was labeled "Heart" on it . You reach into the bag and take out the bloody and squishy heart , not all grossed out by the blood on it meanwhile you could hear the slight groans and silent complains of the other nurses as they complained about how gross it was " STOP COMPLAINING AND KEEP WORKING" Luigi yells at them. You scoff and smirk as you plop the heart on the scale and tell Pavi the weight of it " 5 pounds" you tell him , he smiled at you and nods. You continue taking out organs and weighing them like a pro meanwhile the other nurses were having difficulty with it all, some of them were dropping the organs on the floor tarnishing them and some just refused to do it since it was a gross job to do. Luigi ended up Yelling at them and even threatening some of them that if they did start doing their jobs better he'd kill them off .

You didn't know why but you got nervous when he was acting like that, Pavi could see the uneasy look on your face and places a hand on your shoulder "relax my dear, you are doing great so far. No need to be worried, besides you'll get use to his....anger out breaks" he says to you. You calm down and nod as you continue on with the task at hand.

2 HOURS LATER.....

It was finally lunch time and many of the nurses including you had went to the change room to clean the blood off their hands. You were over by the sinks washing the blood from your hands and could hear the other nurses talking together " ugh this is so not the job I wanted" one of them says "yea I want to be one of the nurses that helps Pavi with his faces" another says "dude I want to help Amber sweet with the Zydrate, its been said that if you work for her you end up getting free Zydrate for every surgery you have" another girl says. You rolled your eyes and smirks " thats of course a lie, nobody gets free Zydrate . I'm just fine working where I am " you think to yourself.

After you finished cleaning up you headed into the lunch room , you joined in the lunch line tray in hand as you waited to be served . As you reached the food you picked up a bowl of (favourite soup) and a chocolate chip muffin with and a can of (favourite pop) to drink. You then went over to an empty table and took a seat . A few moments later Pavi comes into the lunch room and tries to seek you out , his eyes dart around the room as he searches for you.  He spots you sitting alone at a table and smiles as he makes his way towards you "may I join you?" He asks politely . You look up from your soup and blush a little "u-uh sure, of course" you tell him. He smiles and sits down across from you, he then take out his lunch bag and opens it to reveal a much more tastier lunch . He eyes your food and cringes a little "you....don't want to eat that, here have half of my sandwich" he says as he hands you half of a (favourite sandwich) . You take it and smile at him "uh thanks, whats wrong with cafeteria food?" You ask him as you take a bite of the sandwich "well they...don't really hand out fresh food every day , everything thing is well left overs to be honest" he explains "oh i see , thanks " you say to him . He smiles at you before taking a bite from his lunch. You both spend lunch time eating and getting to know each other " so how's your mother doing? Its been some time since she had the heart surgery?" He asks you "how do you know about that?" You ask him . He chuckles "my dear everyone in my family knows everything about every surgery that has ever been done , its my fathers job to know about the patient and what they need and...how much they owe him" he explains "I guess that true, she's been doing fine but she's retired so it up to me fulfill her payment" you tell him . He then looks at you intrigued "ah yes I remember looking at the contract you had signed, I must say it was kind thing to do for your mother " he says to you "I had to , mom wouldn't of been able to keep up with the payments" you tell him "may I ask you something?" He asks "of course" you reply to him . He then digs deep within his thoughts and smirks " what would you say is the most attractive part of the body?" He ask , you ponder for a moment and think "hmmm I would have to say.......the heart" you tell him. He looks at you surprised and taken back by that answer "what would make you say that?" He asks " well the stronger the heart the most kind , loyal, loving and caring you are right" you explain "ah I see, thats an interesting answer miss (y/n)" he says to you. Your both pulled from conversation as Luigi yells out "BACK TO WORK NOW, COME NO WASTING TIME" he demands everyone ,Pavi sighs and looks at you . He then smiles at you again and takes your hand and kisses the top of it "I'm afraid I have to part from you for now, but I'd love get to know more some time soon. Oh you'll be working with Amber during the afternoon so I'll see tomorrow hopefully , I wish you good luck" he says to you before leaving back to the storage room.

You felt blush creep onto your cheeks after that happened "w-what just happened?" You asked a bit confused. You slowly got up from the table and went to lab where the Zydrate was made . You pushed through two double doors and was rudely greeted by Miss Amber Sweet "your late!" She says to you "s-sorry miss sweet" you apologize to her. She just rolls hers and fixes her hair . You notice that there were no other nurses in the room except you "where are the others?" You ask " THERE ARE NO OTHERS" she tells you "man she is very much like Luigi" you think to yourself. She then walks you through step by step on what to do "and then you use this syringe to inject the patient GOT IT?" She tells you . You simply nod and begin to get to work.......(to be continued)