Guilt written in red

Pavi stood in his fathers office feeling terrible at the moment, he just helped the repo man (AKA Nathan) with harvesting your mothers heart . And to make matters even worse if this ever got out to you that he had helped with the procedure he knew you'd never trust him again and never love him again, you would see him as a monster. Rotti looked over the organ and nodded his head slightly "excellent, you both may leave" he says, Nathan and Pavi leave the office . Pavi heads down the hall to the elevator and rides it to the first floor, the doors open and he walks down the quiet halls to the storage room . He silent peeked inside to see you just minding your own business, putting away bin fulls of intestines and livers . He felt hesitant and nervous about walking inside, he thought he didn't belong to join you by your side again. Not after what he had done, he felt like he no longer deserved your love. Luigi soon noticed him standing outside the door and glares at him "WELL WHAT ARE YOU STANDING THERE FOR?GET YOUR ASS IN HERE AND HELP" he barks at him. You look away from what you were doing and turn your head to see Pavi standing there . You smile at him and he see's how happy you are to see him . Pavi tries to fake a smile for you and slowly walks into the room, he joins you by your side and you embrace him in a warm loving hug. Pavi hugs back but deep down he knew he didn't deserve it. You looked up into his eyes and saw that something was wrong , your smile faded a bit "is...something wrong Pavi? Did your father do something to hurt you?" You asked him worriedly . He looks down at you and sighs with a small smile "no darling, we just had a bit of an argument thats all. Don't worry about me " he lies you , you smile back at him and he pulls you into a loving and tender kiss. You both then part and continue on with your usual work.

After a few hours putting away organs it was then lunch time, you and Pavi sat at your usual table and ate good quality food which consisted on spaghetti and freshly baked bread with a glass of (favourite drink) . Then once lunch was over Pavi walked you to the Zydrate lab and then bid you a goodbye . Once you said goodbye to him you walked inside the lab to see that Amber wasn't inside and just assumed that she was out in the street ally's again getting drugged up on street Zydrate again . Which she was because she didn't show to the lab for the whole shift , it was good for you because you weren't being rushed around and being yelled at by her . Most of the shift was you just cleaning the equipment an taking notes of how many tubes of Zydrate that was left still.

When the work was finally done it was time to head home for the night, you headed of the lab and went straight to the change room to get cleaned up. You were walking down the hall and begin to hear something coming from the men's change room " I'm a terrible person....I don't deserve her.....she'll never lover after what I did" you peaked inside to see Pavi sitting on a bench with nothing but his boxers on and his head hanging low "P-Pavi....is everything okay? What do you mean I'll never love you after what you did? What did you do?"you ask worriedly. Pavi lifts his head and looks at you with tears in his eyes , he sniffles and wipes his nose " I-I....did-"he begins to say "you did what Pavi?" You ask him . He sighs and tries to think of what to say, he was too afraid to speak , he didn't want to lose you but felt like you deserved the truth . But he couldn't tell you it yet, not now at least , he wanted to keep it a secret until he figured out how to explain to you why he did it "I-I...I didn't do anything...I'm fine my dear , don't worry" he tells you again . You look at him oddly and confused, one minute he's saying he did something wrong the next he tells you he's fine. You weren't sure what to think at this moment "oh..o-okay....thats good, well I better go and get changed then. I'll see you tomorrow alright" you say to him. Pavi stands up and walks over to you "WAIT!" He calls out you , he goes up to with no shirt on and gives you sad puppy eyes " let me walk you home tonight alright, I wish to be in your presence " he says to you. You look at him and smile "alright, lets get changed first then meet me at the front doors, we'll then walk to my place together" you tell him, he smiles a bit and nods.....(to be continued)