Harsh reality

4 hours later......

After finishing watching all of Mags performances you decided to  get some take out for dinner as you headed to your favourite restaurant for takeout , however on your way to the restaurant you heard an argument going on in an ally . Curiously you peaked in the ally and what you saw surprised you , you saw Pavi and Sugar arguing with each other " Sugar....darling please, I'm doing all that I can to-" you listened and watched as Pavi got cut off and harshly slapped in the face " I DON'T CARE , YOU PROMISED ME YOU'D PAY 80% OF THE MONEY EVERY MONTH AND NOW YOUR TELLING ME THAT YOU DON'T HAVE MY MONEY! I WORK AND SLAVE FOR YOUR COMPANY PAVI, THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS PAY!" Sugar yelled at him " darling please understand that, sales have been low this month. Despite what the news says business has been rather slow so money hasn't been coming in fast enough" Pavi tries to explain to her . Sugar crossed her arms and glares at him " if I don't get my money by the end of the week then we're done Pavi, you'll have to find another model to sell your dumb products " Sugar tells him sternly  , Pavi looks down sadly and nods" I understand, I'll...see what I can do to get you your money" Pavi says sadly . You then watch as Sugar storms off , leaving a sad Pavi alone in the ally.

Feeling kind of bad for Pavi you slowly walked over to him "Pavi?" You say, Pavi looks up at and looks surprise to see you "(y/n) what are you doing here?" He asks surprised " I...was just on my way to get something to eat and I over heard your argument with Sugar, you alright? She wasn't that nice to you" you tell him . Pavi sighs and looks down sadly " to be honest no, ever since I hired her to be my model for my company she's been asking for more and more from me. I don't mind paying her but she taking a lot from me , she wants 80% of my earnings from the company which often leaves me with not much left . She does work and help out but she'll also slack off most of the time , in reality.....its me who's been doing all the work" he explains to you. You look at him sadly " but I thought you two were close to each other? " you say " nothing but a facade , we only act like that on the news so people THINK we're together . It...helps with popularity and business , but in reality we're not that close. If anything she treats me like I owe her something all the time and usually her words are never that kind to me. When it comes to personality and real love, she doesn't even come close to you " he admits . Feeling bad for his situation you decide to invite him over for dinner "I'm sorry to hear that, would you maybe wanna come over for dinner . Hang out for little while, get away from it all?" You ask him . Pavi looks up and smiles a bit " that would be great" he says , and with that said you both got some takeout and headed back to your place.....(to be continued)