Jealousy's poison

The next day you awaken to a text from Mag asking you if you could pick up some more false lashes and mascara for her before you come to work , you tiredly sighed and texted back agreeing that you'd pick some up for her before you arrive. With that said you then lifted your blankets from your legs and got up from the bed. You then strip from your PJ's and go over to your closet and take out your red plaid dress and black high heels , you put them on and go the bathroom to brush you hair and teeth . Once that was done you went to the kitchen to have some breakfast as you poured yourself a bowl of your favourite cereal and went to sit down in the living room with it . Sitting down on your couch and switching on the TV the news came on and you immediately felt your heart drop , the first thing you saw was the news man interviewing Pavi and some women " so tell us Pavi what made you want to have miss sugar here be your  model for your company?" The news man asks" well you see sugar here has been so kind to  lend a helping hand to my company by giving us funding and by modelling the products for commercials and magazines. She's is an excellent candidate for it since she the definition of beauty " you hear Pavi says as you watch him smile at her "and not only that, ever since I decided to join up with Pavi we've been closer then ever . Working with Pavi is a dream come true to me , he is such an amazing person to work with" Sugar adds on .

You felt like you were betrayed after hearing all of this, sure you were both separated at the time but deep inside you, you still loved him . But clearly he wasn't even thinking about you, tears shinned in your eyes thinking about it all . But you didn't cry ,  you remained strong and fought through it . You finished your breakfast and headed out to get Mags supplies.

You walked down the sidewalk to the makeup store that usually sold Mags make but when you got there you notice it was closed "just great" you said a bit annoyed . There was no other make store around except the one you were at and Pavi's new one that he just opened a week ago , which meant you only had one option, you had to go to Pavi's to get them . With a sigh you began heading to Pavi's makeup store , dreading the thought of bumping into him and his new "friend" .

Walking into the store you headed straight for the false lashes and picked out the ones that were closest to mags usuals ones she gets , you then went to the mascara but when you were walking through the aisles Sugar was coming your way and shoulder checks you " I wouldn't wear that if I were you" you hear her says as she walks past you . You turn to look in her direction and death glare her , you then take the mascara that you need and head straight for the check out  , not wanting to spend another minute in the store.

Once you paid for the items you headed to the theatre to meet up with Mag , soon as you arrived Mag noticed the annoyed look on your face and immediately knew something was up " whats wrong (y/n), something happen at the store?" She asks " the store that usually supplies your makeup was closed so I had to go to Pavi's instead and apparently he's got a new Friend now" you tell her . She looks at you surprised and tell you to have a seat with her "Pavi's got a new lover? What does she look like?" She asks " I don't know but apparently their close, she looks like she had one too many plastic surgeries done , her skin looks like she rolled around in cheeto dust and her hair looks like it made of plastic  and some how Pavi thinks she model material" you explain to her . Mag bursts into laughter " seriously? Apparently Pavi doesn't know true beauty when he see's it, if you ask me he's lost his mind" she says . You just smirk and sigh " yea,anyways I got the makeup regardless so let begin doing your makeup " you say and begin to do her makeup for her.......(to be continued)