Captured

20 minutes later you slowly come out of your numb state as your head gets a pounding head ache from the after side affects " huh..where..where am I?" You questioned as you tried to make sense of your surroundings. Looking around you notices that you were in some kind of empty abandoned building " how did I-" you begin to ask but soon you begin to remember everything that had happened at the store . Panicking a bit you try to sit up on the cold steel table you were on but to no prevail you were unable to , you continue to try and get up but it was no use . Looking towards your legs and wrists you saw that you were securely strapped down to the table " don't bother getting up sweety the procedure is about to start " Sugar says with an evil smirk as she slowly walks towards you . You annoyedly roll your eyes at her " what do you want with me Sugar ?" You asked her " oh nothing just to watch as Pavi's little play mate get punished for stealing him from me" she replies " I did not steal him Sugar, he fired you because you were such a stuck up greedy little twat " you tell her" you better watch that tongue of yours before I slice it out " You then hear Luigi say as he comes walking into the room with a large black medical bag with him.

You roll your eyes once more " great, how did I know you had something to do with this" you sarcastically reply " you know I've always found yours and Pavi little relationship rather disgusting, seeing you and him makes me wanna rip out my eyes " Luigi tells you as he takes out a bone saw . You look at it fearfully and try not to freak out " now lay still as I cut you to pieces" he then says " aww but I wanted to cut her first" sugar whines. Luigi snaps his head around and glares at her " QUIET YOU, this is my job and I'm not letting no porn star take all the fun from me" he tells her off. Sugar pouts and crosses her arms while Luigi begins to plan out which part of you to go for first.

Back at the store Pavi was finishing up the problem with the customer , watching them get dragged out of the store by the authorities " glads thats over" he says with a sigh. Looking around the store he tries to find you but when he notices that your no where around he begins to get worried, he asks the employees that where around if they've seen you leave the store but they end telling that non of them saw you leave through the front exit. This causes him to get even more worried, he decided to check the security cameras . Upon examination he spots Sugar sneaking up on you with a syringe in her hand and watches as she knocked you and dragged you out through the back "oh no..this isn't good" he worriedly states. Trying to figure out what to do he realizes he's gonna need help , swiftly grabbing his phone he calls up Mag for help . The phone rings for a moment before she picks up " blind mag speaking" she answers " Mag this Pavi I need your help" he frantically tells her , Mag sighs and rolls her eyes " what is it Pavi? I'm busy right now trying to write a new song here" she says " I fear that Sugar has kidnapped (y/n) and I need help getting her back" he explains . Mag looks concerned as she puts her pen down " what?" She asks sounding rather upset " I saw it on the security cameras , your the only one I could ask for help. I have no ties with my family now and...I am not much of a fighter, I need some backup getting her back please Mag I have no else I could ask " Pavi pleaded to her . Mag was silent for a moment , hearing that her friend was kidnapped Mag her extremely upset . She didn't want to lose another close friend of hers , after all she already lost Marnie " I..I'm on my way, I'll meet you out front by your store " she tells him and hangs up and goes to prepare herself. Pavi sighs in relief as he also goes to gather something for the rescue....( to be continued)