After work

After an interesting day at work it finally time to go home for the night, you were in the change room getting out of your work clothes and getting into your normals ones as you prepared to leave. When one of the other nurses walked up to you" hey you, you were in the Zydrate lab today right?" She ask you "yeah......?" You reply to her " tell me, is it true that you get free Zydrate for working there?" She ask putting her hand on her hips. You give her a questionable look " no, I'm not sure where you heard that but its not true" you tell her . She sighs and tilts her head " great so much for that then, that was the whole reason I joined this place" she says as she then leaves the change room still in her work clothes. You shrug and continue on with getting ready to go. You hanged up your uniform in you locker and left the building .

You walked down the side walk underneath the bright moon light as you made your way home. It was peace tonight, there weren't many people outside so there was a slim chance of having a repeat of the incident that happened this morning. You soon reached your house and you went up the front steps and got inside where you were greeted by your mom "hey mom" you say to her "hey honey how was your first day at work?" She ask " it was....interesting" you tell her. She gives you a curious look and smiles a bit " oh how so?" She asks " well first I was attack by a Zydrate addict and almost died but don't worry, Pavi helped me fix the wound and then I helped keep track of the organs , it wasn't that bad I was the only one who tolerate the blood though.  Then lunch came and me and Pavi got to know each other better after that I finished off by helping Amber sweet with the Zydrate" you explain to her. Your mother gives you a smirk "what?" You ask her " you and Pavi seem to be getting along just fine together hmm?" She says " w-well yea...he's a sweet guy every if other people don't think so, I mean he did pretty much save my life and....he asked to sit with me at lunch and I wasn't going to Deny him " you say her , blushing a little. She giggles a bit and takes your hand " thats great honey, why don't you relax on the couch and I'll make you some dinner" your mother says. You smile and nod as you take a seat on the couch, turn on the TV. A Genco commercial comes on and Pavi appear in it, as he advertises for Genco , the more you looked at him the more you could feel a strange feeling grow inside you "he's sweet guy, he pretty much saved my life" these words ran through your head making the feeling grow bigger.

Pavi Pov:
I stared out the window as I watched (y/n) leave the building , I'm glad that I got to know her a bit better today. She much different than the other ladies that work for my father , she's kind in a real way, not like the other nurses who only act nice to get to me . She's beautiful in the moon light or any light at that.  I was pulled from my thoughts by my older brother Luigi who was barking at me " PAVI!" He yelled at me "u-uh yes? What is it?" I ask him as I turn to look at him " I said it time to report to father, he's waiting on us" he informs me "uh yes, lets go then" I say to him. He then walks up closer to me and looks down at me intimidating "what were you looking at other there? " he asks me "n-nothing dear brother, come, lets go..report to father" I say to him, trying to avoid  his question. He rolls his eyes at me and we both then walk down to the elevator and go to see my father.

As we reached the top floor we headed into my fathers office , Amber was already there waiting on us " giving me your report, how the nurses progress's today?" Father asks " most of them are ignorant and lazy, refusing to do their jobs" I here Luigi say "B-BUT not (y/n) , she was doing quite well today. She does everything perfectly " I add on, afraid that father would have her terminated along with the others. Amber sits up on the couch and scoffs" HA she hardly knows what to do in the lab and arrive late today" she says "b-but it wasn't her fault, I-I held her back a bit my apologies " I tell her, she rolls her eyes at me. I give my father an uneasy look as I see him press a button ,calling the repo man" Nathan, I'm sending you several targets, there women who work for Genco. Terminate them and return their organs to me" I hear him say. I feel my heart sink as hear him say that . He then turns to look at me and Luigi " Tomorrow I want you to inform miss (y/n) that she'll need to work twice as hard from now on, for she is the only one who will help out now" my father informs us . I sigh in relief ......(to be continued)