Stay strong

Meanwhile.......

You were slowly waking on the couch , slowly opening your eyes and noticing that Pavi wasn't holding you in his arms anymore . You sat up on the couch and turned your head to see that he wasn't anywhere to be seen "P-Pavi?" You sleepily ask as you remove the blanket from your legs and got up from the couch . You looked around the house to see   If you could find him but you couldn't see him anywhere ,there was no sign of him . Thats when you decided to check outside , going outside you checked in the ally to see him standing infront of the dead body . It still deeply hurt you to see your mothers body but you tried to stay strong and slowly walks towards him "Pavi? Everything okay?" You ask him curiously . Pavi slowly turns around to see you "darling your awake? I thought you were sleeping" he says to you "I woke up when I no longer felt your arms around me , is...everything alright?" You say to him "uh..y-yea, I'm just uh...paying my respect to your mother thats all" he tells you. You smile a bit and nod, you walk closer to him and lay your head on his shoulder . He smiles down at you and wraps an arm around you" are you feeling better?" He asks you "a little but its still hurts to think about the fact that I'll no longer be able to her voice anymore and be able hug her" you softly say , Pavi holds you in his arms and kisses your forehead . You smile a bit and you both kisses for a good two minutes until Pavi's cell phone rings , Pavi parts from the kiss and sighs before picking it up and answering the call "Pavi speaking......*sighs* yes Luigi , I'll be there momentarily" he says then hangs up " who was it Pavi?" You ask him. Pavi frowns a bit and looks down "I'm sorry my darling but I've been beckoned back to Genco , Luigi told me that my father is calling another meeting" he tells you.

    Your smile fades a bit and you nod "oh okay, well...I guess I'll see you tomorrow then " you say to him , Pavi kisses you tenderly and loving one last time and gives you a hug then heads back to Genco Leaving you alone by yourself once more. You truly felt alone now as you slowly walked back inside and decided to take shower. You head into the bathroom and close the door behind you, you then begin to strip from your clothes and turn on the hot water . You carefully step into the tub and pull the plastic pale pink shower curtain closed and relax as hot water cascaded down your shoulders and back , giving you permission to release the tension in your body and all the pain you hold inside yourself. Closing your eyes memories of you and your mother flash through your mind , reminding you of all the fun times you had together and all the times she was there for you. Every time you saw your mothers smile in your head caused your heart to ache and every word you heard inside your mind made you want to cry " stay strong baby girl, this world is a cruel place to be in" was the one thing you remembered your mother use to always tell you as a kid .You begin to sob softly to yourself as the pain in your chest grew to be unbearable and the memories hurt too much to think about.

Your mothers words stuck in your head like a knife and hurt like hell but they were true , you need to stay strong and get through life even if you didn't have your mother there to support you. You needed to do it for her , you slowly calmed down and began to regain yourself . You whipped the tears from your eyes and continued on with you shower. You scrubbed your body with some strawberry scented body soap and then washed your hair with some chocolate scented shampoo and conditioner. Once you were fully clean you finished your shower and turned off the taps as the cold air touched your wet soft skin . Pulling the curtain open you carefully got out and dried yourself completely with a soft black towel and got into a pair of soft PJ's  and went to get yourself something to eat.......(to be continued)