Together

Your make your way to Pavi's store and tiredly push through the doors , upon coming inside you hear a big argument going on in the middle of the face mask section. Curiously you slowly walk towards it and see that it non other than Sugar and Pavi arguing "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M FIRED!? I AM THE FACE OF THIS COMPANY, I AM THE ONLY REASON YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF BUSSINESS . YOU CAN'T FIRE ME" Sugar shouts at him angrily " I am sorry Sugar but I am no long in need of your services, so please if your not here to buy something then please leave" he politely asks her " YOU WILL REGRET THIS PAVI LARGO, I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS, NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY FIRES SUGAR DELIHA" she replies and storms out of the store and bumps into you before walking out. You watch her leave then goes to see if Pavi's okay, you slowly walk over to him and see him sigh , running his hand through his black shiny hair "Pavi? What's going on here?" You ask him. He perk up hearing your voice and turns to face you " ah my beautiful rose, what are you doing?" He asks curiously "I came to see you, there's been a lot of weird things going on here lately " you explain "ah I see,  well to answer your question my dear I decided to fire Sugar . I had gotten tired of having to dish out most of my income to her despite that fact she hardly does anything here except stand infront of a camera and look pretty....if you can even call her that" he mutter the last part "I see and I assume she didn't take it well" you reply "not at all" he says " well I was thinking, you seem kinda stressed . Why don't we go to that new restaurant and get some dinner together " you tell him. He thinks about it and smiles "you know what, that doesn't sound that bad of an idea my dear. Lets go and get something to eat" he says a bit happier, he then walks over to you and links arms with you, kisses your cheek sweetly you smile and blush "might I say you look ravishing today my dear" he compliments you. You chuckle softly and smile "oh..thanks, you look pretty handsome today as well my love" you reply "why thank you my beautiful rose" he thanks you, you both walk out of the store and goes down the street and around a couple of blocks to the new fancy restaurant that just opened up not to long ago .

Being the gentleman he is, Pavi opens the door for you and you thank him, you both then walk inside and get seated by a waiter. The waiter leads you both to a private booth in the VIP area and you both sit down together, the waiter then leaves two menus for you both and leaves "a private booth in the VIP area? This beyond amazing Pavi" you tell him "well it is one of the many perks of being a Largo after all , my father knows the guys who the own the place so we pretty much get the VIP treatment every time " he explains. You smile, admiring the beautiful decor and then read the menu . 15 minutes go by and the waiter returns to take your orders , you order (favourite food + favourite drink) and Pavi orders stake and whine. The waiter nods, taking the menus from you both and goes to tell the cook. Meanwhile, you and Pavi talked to one another about things going on and how your day has been going. You tell Pavi about the ground collapsing and the strange guy offering you a ride " strange, the ground collapsed beneath Amber? But....how can that be? There was nothing said about it on the news today" he replies "I know right and the strangest part was that when I went to check on Amber she was just....gone" you tell him , he looks at you confused and perturb by this " they just...vanished?" He asks "yup" you reply  . He ponders about it ,trying to make sense of all this. Their meals then arrive and they both enjoy their meals together.

After dinner Pavi got an idea in his mind "my dear...I was thinking, I know we just reunited not too long ago but how do you feel about moving in together?" He asks , you look at him in surprise and smile "that would be great, I'm just surprised you would leave the comfort of your tower to live with me in my smallish home" you tell him . He smiles at you and gently holds your chin " my dear living with you would be better than anything kind of plastics surgery" he admits and kisses your passionately . You kiss back , melting into it and feeling your heart race . You both then slowly pull back and Pavi pays the bill. Once that was done Pavi walked back to your place with you......(to be continued)