Pavi's choice

The beginning to your new life started out pretty well and as you continued your new job things got easier for you. Everything was finally working out for you , however not so much for Pavi. Back at Genco Pavi ended up having to do three times the work he usually does and would often get beaten up Luigi now if he ever caught Pavi slacking off. And on top of that his father decided to give Pavi's half of the will to Luigi so now he wasn't going to be getting anything from Rotti when he dies . Pavi was feeling pretty miserable now since you left him, there wasn't much happiness in his life since his family kept barking orders at him.

However an idea came to his mind , why doesn't he just quit his job at Genco and start his own business? After all he had enough money to start one up and he had been wanting to do so for a long time just never had the nerve to do so until now. So with that in mind he stopped what he was doing and dropped his clipboard "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING? YOUR NOT EVEN REMOTELY FINISHED YOU WORK" Luigi yelled "I quit, I'm done here" he says "QUIT? YOU CAN'T QUIT YOUR A PART OF THIS COMPANY, IF YOU WALK OUT ON US NOW YOU'LL HAVE NOTHING, YOU HEAR ME NOTHING !" Luigi yell at him . But Pavi did not care, he walked right out the building ignoring Luigi screams and yells towards him.

Meanwhile, you just finished watching the 4th performance and it was time for lunch so you got up from your seat and went to the makeup tent to meet up with Meg for lunch . You take a seat on a stool and waited for her to return . 5 minutes pass and she comes in with a sigh " well thats the first half down, only 4 more to go . Hope you like (favourite food) (y/n) the food here is amazing" she tells you "are you kidding me I love (favourite food)" you say with a smile. A man comes into the tent with trolly that had two plates of (favourite food) on it and two whine glass filled with a fizzy green apple flavoured drink , he picks up the plates and sets on the make up table along with the drinks then leaves quietly . You both begin to eat your meals and Meg looks over at you curiously "so (y/n) tell me, what did you do before this?" She asks , you looked down a little sadly and swallow the mouthful of food in your mouth " I....worked for Genco, in the storage room. My job was to keep track of the organs that came in every day . It..wasn't that great of a job " you tell her. She looks at you surprised but then sadly nods  " I know what it feels like to have to deal with Genco , I...stupidly decided to sign a contract with them in exchange they...gave me back the ability to see but now I fear my contract will be ending soon "she tells you "what happens when your contract ends?" You then ask . She sadly looks down " lets just say...I'll be reunited with an old friend of mine" she says sadly .

She then perks up and smile "but enough of this contract talk, tell me *takes a sip of her drink* got any lover of yours?" She asks , you sighs as you think about Pavi and how he was managing right now without you " use to, he too worked for Genco, we were partners at work . I admired him and thought he was different than the others but it turns out he was being manipulated by those around him and he ended up doing something that.....really hurt me" you tell her . She looks at you sadly and places a hand on your shoulder " I'm sorry to hear that, don't worry your still young you'll find someone a lot better out there who'll love and cherish you I'm certain of it " she tells you , you smile at her and nod. You both then finish your meals and prepare for the final half of the show......(to be continued)