Til tomorrow angel

MEANWHILE....

Pavi was back in the storage room keeping track of organs and other things with his Brother staring daggers into him. The starring soon got on his nerves as he dropped the clip board onto a nearby table and snapped at him "CAN I HELP YOU WITH SOMETHING BROTHER?" Pavi asks him annoyed "AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU CAN BROTHER! YOU CAN KEEP YOUR FOCUS ON THE WORK INSTEAD OF WRITING LOVE LETTER TO YOUR BELOVED GIRL FRIEND" Luigi yelled at him. Pavi looked at him shocked and then glared " I wasn't writing love letters, I assure you I was doing my job" Pavi testify " YOU BETTER! You know what would happen if I was to....inform father about you being distracted from your work" Luigi warns him as he pretends to cut his throat with his finger . Luigi looks down and sighs " I am acutely aware of the punishment for getting distract dear brother " Pavi tells him , Luigi just glares and returns to his work not wanting to continue the argument for once. Meanwhile Pavi felt a sudden sadness rise within him , the thought of losing you was the worst thing he could think of . Usually he was perfectly fine when a nurse or two would be killed off but you, you were different . He couldn't lose you to his fathers merciless ways , you were too perfect to him . You were his everything.

    Later on after work was all finished and it was time to go home, he was walking down the long halls of the building when he heard you singing softly inside the women's bathroom . Curiously , without invading your privacy he took a small peak inside the washroom to see you getting undressed while singing beautifully one of Blind Mags songs . He couldn't believe what he was hearing , for the first time in ever he truly believed he heard and saw a real angel. However he was taken out of his trance when you spotted him spying on you, you blushed and quickly covered yourself with your shirt " P-Pavi what are you doing here?" You ask him shyly . He snaps out of it and blushes himself "o-oh um I am terribly sorry my dear angel, I heard you singing and got a little curious. Please forgive my spying" he says to you. You smile a little and nod " I forgive you, now, can you let me finish changing in privacy?" You ask him " yes of course , I'll...just wait out here then" he says as he closes the door and lets you finish changing in privacy.

    Once you finished changing you came out and smiled at him , he smiles back at you " you have the most angelic voice I've ever heard my dear" he compliments you. You smile and blush " thanks" you thank him. As you both are heading towards the front doors you both notice that its pouring rain outside and you frown " great, now how am i going to get home? I'm going to get drenched out there" you say a little annoyed. Pavi smiles at you " do not fret my dear, I shall call my fathers limo for us . That way not a single rain drop shall touch you" he says to you . He then pulls out a black flip phone and calls up the limo driver, the limo driver pulls up to the front doors and Pavi opens the door for you "my lady" he says to you . You giggle a little and slide on in with Pavi getting in after you. The driver pulls out and drives you both to your house, in the mean time Pavi took out some whine for you both share as he pour you some and handed you your whine glass " thank you my love" you says to him . He smiles and pours himself some, you both clink glasses and sip your whine. The taste instantly hit you , it was crisp, bitter and yet sweet at the same time "mmmm what kind is this?" You ask him "its my fathers one million dollar whine, its called cherry whine. Sweet yet bitter" he tells you. You smile and think for a moment " I like it..." you tell him. The Limo driver then pulls up to your front steps and Pavi gets up to open the the door for you , you smile and get out . He then pulls you into a tender and loving hug then loving kisses your soft pale lips " till tomorrow my dear, I love you more than the stars in the sky. Rest well tonight , I'll see you in the morning" he says to you before letting you go. You kiss him back and smile " til tomorrow my love, I love you the same" you reply to him . He smile and releases you and watches you walk inside your house.....(to be continued)