Path to the truth

Heading back inside you went straight to the storage room to see that Luigi wasn't there yet, you sighed with relief and began to start your work. You picked up the clip board on the table and went over to the shelves , pulling out one of the bins you rummaged through piles of plastic bagels full of organs to see something....strange at the bottom of it all . You reached for the plastic bag and pulled it out to see a heart inside it , you read the label on the bag to see that it had your mother name labeled on it " they harvested the organ already" you muttered to yourself . You continued to examine the label on the bag and noticed the time and date on it " hmmm April 4th at 10:00 AM , I was working in the storage room at that time but....Pavi wasn't. Pavi said he had helped harvesting someone organ" you thought to yourself . The sound of someone coming down the hall catches you attention and you quickly write down the information and put the piece of paper in your pocket , Luigi then comes bursting through the door and looks around the room . He looks at you and glares "WHY WERE YOU HERE SO EARLY? SNOOPING ARE WE?" He asks you "n-no sir, I-I just wanted to get a head start thats all" you tell him, he squints at you and just goes to do his work as he picks up a clip board and begins to count each organ in every bin.

One hour later, the day was finally over, you pulled off your very bloody gloves and toss them into the near by trash can and leave to the change room. Walking down the hall you over heard two guard talking about their shift " I swear moving dead bodies everyday is going to ruin my sense of smell, the rancid stench of rotting corpse is very nauseating. I had to move a women's body from the ally to the grave yard today and she smell like rotting flesh and Garbage" you hear him say . You clenched your fist and just kept your mouth shut, you knew the truth about what they actually do with the bodies that get repossessed of organs . They dumped them into a huge pile of corpses just behind the grave yard, no one really gets a proper burial anymore, they just get dumped there to rot and decompose and it made you angrier then ever to think that your mother got the same treatment. You went inside the change room and opened your locker, taking off your work clothes you placed them inside the locker and changed into a pair of jogging pants and a hoodie before heading out of the building.

Walking towards the front entrance you were stopped by Pavi " there is my beautiful darling, I'm so sorry I haven't had much time to be with you today . But...maybe I could walk you home today, we could spend some time together if you want" he suggests , you smile a bit and nod "its okay, you must of been busy with family issues . And sure yea that be nice" you tell him .Pavi smiles and links his arm with yours as you both begin to leave the building "so how was your day? Luigi didn't....harm you in anyway did he?" He ask you "no, surprisingly not but he was suspicious on why I arrived at the storage room before him . I just told him that I wanted to start early" you tell him " I see" Pavi replies. You then begin to get the urge to know the truth, you look down feeling worried and anxious " Pavi....." you begin to say "yes my dear?" He asks " you know you can tell me anything right? You know you trust me?" You tell him . He looks down at you with sad eyes but then smiles a bit" of course darling but......something are just horrible to tell, I don't want to make you upset " he tells you. You both arrive at your place and you pear down the ally to see that your mothers body has in fact  been removed from her spot "so..its true, she was moved to the grave yard today" you say, Pavi looks to where your looking and sighs "yes, her...body was taken to the grave yard this afternoon by two male guards" he says . You nod slightly and he follows you inside your house "here we are, now do you want to-" Pavi gets interrupted by his phone buzzing , he slips his phone of his pockets and see's a text pop up on its screen from his dad  " security cameras are operational now, all cameras has been replaced by special crow spy cameras and the Grave robber has in fact been captured" the message read . Pavi's face turns white and gulps "whats a matter Pavi?" You ask him worriedly , Pavi slips his phone back into his pocket and tries to hide his fear by smiling "oh um...i-its nothing , don't worry about it darling. Anyways, would like to join me for a shower?" He asks you. You look at him curiously but smile too "sure...that sound nice" you tell him. You both then go to the bathroom together to shower.....(to be continued)