The answer

4 hours later, you had made up your mind , you wanted a brake from it all and to start a better chapter in your life . After all you've been through lately you just wanted something good to happen and as much as it would hurt you to leave the man you loved , you needed a break from him as well. Knowing that he helped in your mothers death really devastated you , you knew he didn't have a choice but it still hurts you to know that the man you loved and trusted some much had helped kill the only person who had ever  helped you through life. With a sad sigh you picked up your cell phone and texted Pavi "I'm sorry, I just can't do this anymore . I need a break from it all , I need to start over and be by myself for awhile " You texted him.

Meanwhile, Pavi was just getting out of the shower as he came out of the shower with steam coming off of him and water droplets running down his body , he wrapped a towel around the lower half of his self and picks up his cell phone. His heart was pounding , nervous to read your message . He took a breath and slowly opened his cell phone, reading your message over tears welled up his eyes as he began to cry softly . He felt angry at himself and angry at him family for making him do what he had to do but deep down he sad, sad that he had lost you . You were the only person who ever showed him real kindness and the only one who truly loved him , not for his money or appearance but for who he was. And deep down he knew he didn't deserve your love anymore, he knew that his actions would led to this, he just wasn't ready for you to leave him .

You spent the day looking for any new jobs that opened up in the news paper , most of them that you saw didn't seem all that interesting to you until you came across an ad for a makeup artist for Mag . You smirked a bit , the thought of going from a gruesome job to a job that deals with gothic makeup was a big leap for you . You picked up the phone and dialled up the number on the ad , the phone rang a bit and then mag her self answer the phone "hello? This is Mag speaking" she answered "hello, um this (y/n) (L/n) speaking I would like to apply for the makeup artist job that was in the paper" you tell her " thats great, um..you can come around my makeup tent first thing in the morning , alright see you then" she tells you "alright see you then" you reply and hang up ........(to be continued)