Imagining

The Limo pulls up to your home and Pavi kisses you lovingly " rest well my flower, I'll see you tomorrow " he says, you smile and kiss back " will do, see you tomorrow " you reply closing the limo door . You then head inside your house , closing the door behind with a tired sigh . After all of that all you wanted to was take a shower and rest , heading into your room you go over to your dresser and take out a pair of silk black PJ's and headed to the bathroom for your shower.  Going into the bathroom you place your PJ's on the sink counter and get undress from your day clothes . Stepping into the shower you turn on the hot water as it cascades down your scarred body , melting into you smiled with relief that the day was done and that tomorrow was going to be a new day for the both of you. You imagined what it was going to be like together , you could see yourself truly being happy with Pavi and not having to worry about anyone interfering with your new lives. You even imagined getting married someday with Mag as bride of honour and how beautiful it would be. You also thought of maybe...just maybe...even starting a family of your own one day when the timing is right for the both of you.  Yes, things were going to be much different after tomorrow and you could hardly wait to start a new life with him.

Meanwhile Pavi stopped at his store before heading home, he had to inform the employees of the news and that he was going to leave the store in one of the employees hands now . They were surprised to say the most , many questioned why he was leave so abruptly while other assumed he was in some kind of trouble and needed to get away to somewhere. Pavi on the other hand didn't care what they thought, he was also relieved that he could leave all his past problems behind him and permanently leave his toxic family behind . He was pleased with the idea of starting a new life with you and all the new memories you both would be making together.

Mag at the moment was back in her studio and was putting up a post online that she was no longer going to be performing in the city due to her going on tour and preforming elsewhere. There was a lot of mixed reviews, some people thought she was abandoning them while others were quite happy for her to go on tour. She also went to inform Shilo of the news as well, she was kind of sad that she was leaving since she was one of the only good family member's she had left but she was happy for her too. Nate on the other hand didn't care as much.

The next day......

You were up bright and early packing things into boxes as you waited for Pavi to picked you up , that's when the phone rang . You went to answer it , it was Mag " hey (y/n) it's Mag, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed being your friend and I wish the best for you both. I'll miss you" she says " I enjoyed being your friend too and I hope the tour goes well for you too, hopefully your next contractor is as bad as the last one . I'll miss you too Mag " you reply with a sad smile . You hear a car horn outside and assume it was Pavi " I gotta go, Pavi's here for pick up. Maybe someday I'll see you again my friend" you tells her " yea maybe someday, good luck out there" Mag replies and hangs up. You let out a sigh and start bring your boxes to the truck, Pavi gets out of the truck and greets you with a smile and loving hug . He then helps you pack the truck. Once that was done you both took off, heading out of the city to find somewhere new to live.

The End