Rose petals and Zydrate

You both kissed for a moment or two, savouring this loving and passionate moment. Your heart was racing and you felt like you were on cloud nine. Pavi slowly pulled back, allowing you to breath, You looked at him with a smile on your face and placed your hand over your heart "that was....wonderful" you say softly as you caught your breath. Pavi smiled back at you "indeed, your lips....their soft like rose petals . Very wonderful" he says to you. You blush and smile "th-thanks" you say to him , that when the romantic moment was ruined as Luigi bursted through doors yelling "HEY YOU TWO, LUNCH TIMES OVER BACK TO WORK" at you. You sigh and get up from your seat, you were about to head out but Pavi pulled you into another loving kiss then pulls back again " good luck with Amber my precious flower, I'll be thinking about you" he says to you "I'll be thinking about you too my love" you say back at him with a loving smile. He smiles back at you and lets you go. You both then leave the mess hall and head out to your next locations, you wondered down the halls and made your way to the Zydrate lab . You shoved through the doors and was immediately bomb bared with work "here get to work" Amber says as she shoved a box full of vials in your hands then went back to filing her nails "w-what are you going to be doing? Shouldn't you be helping? Or at least making sure I'm doing it right?" You questioned her . She then sighs and goes back over to you "LOOK, what I do is NONE of your business and you have no right telling me what i should be and shouldn't be doing. So MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS and get back to work before I tell my dad that your slacking off on the job" she warns you. She then goes back to her chair in the corner of the room and continues doing nothing to help. You sigh and begin filling vials with glowing blue Zydrate till all the vials were filled......(to be continued)